antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.hack//G.U. Last Recode
this game really show its age wow...it aged pretty bad
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yep. It really could have used a change to battle mechanics. Hell, use the more recent SAO games system or something.

Oh well, it still proves dreams do come true. Now I just want my Xenosaga remaster, with all games using the episode 3 art style.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

yeah i can't go on with the game, i already beated it back them when it was released and loved the game, but replaying it made me see a lot of things that nowadays looks simple.... bad

i think that it was a pretty bad call to make a game as memorable as this one simple as a remaster with no really improved battle mechanics, hope that i can get back onto it latter, it feels worse than playing that Blanc Zombie game and that's.... worrisome

Can't really call it a lack of effort though, they changed TONS of Stuff and redid the whole translation.
Changing the Battle Mechanics would be risky somewhat because they would need to rebalance everything (and rework the Engine ... which would be a Nightmare).
I would have liked for the Mouth to move in Engine Cutscenes though ... I wasn't as noticeable back then but in High definition it looks weird.

But yeah I admit the Game shows it's age ... no matter how much I like it.
It is a 11 Year old Game though.
good point, i don't understand much about those things and haven't really tried the SAO game that NEP talked about, think i will play some more Neps rest of the year at least i can laugh

I never played it back in the day so I'm working through the game now. Smile
[Image: DragenGD.png]
Do it Nep to your hearts conten!

Coincidentally CH''s president said today that they're working on a big Neptune title that's bigger then any other Neptune title todate.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Game complete. I got kind of emotional as volume 4 reached it's end. It was a pretty good conclusion although I wish they gave us more story-based missions with 5th Form and Ovan.