antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Star V Parts Guide
On this event you might have been noticing that you got 25 new V-Parts, those are 3 star V-parts, are parts of a higher rarity than the 2 star ones that we have on our units right now i will re equip a unit totally to show how those works

this is my Quinn Mantha with our old 1 star V-parts
[Image: SlRSFIe.png]

as you can see for the dodge set to work i need 5 speed parts equipped on the unit those are currently 1 star parts, and here its her status bonus:
[Image: Ww5zqKo.png]

now i will make a entire new dodge set.

for that follows those steps:

- Gift box click and V-part this will open:
[Image: o14UkBZ.png]

Bellow you select what main attribute you V-part will raise:

Hp/Attack/Armor/Mobility
Critical Maginfier/Critical rate/Status effects resistance/More change to apply status effects

select one, since this is a torse part i will select Armor.

clicking on one of the options up there you can also select what is this part what kit you want her for.

Life/Power/Speed/Armor

you know the normal kits since i will remake my dodge Quinn Mantha i will just take the speed part, you can know because the names of the kits are the same as the normal parts, so after that click on the green button and you will receive the part.
[Image: izBzPoK.png]

now i have one new V-Part i need 4 more, so i will just make them now.

now finished, here is my results with the new V-parts:
[Image: uoaWyr3.png]

as you can see the bonus status are far higher, this is probably not worth for Taiki units since their status are already absurd high and having + 1000 attack won't make much if a difference, however its pretty good on some non Taiki SSR's to bring them back into the Arena mode.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Critical Magnifier/Critical Rate/Status effects resistance/More change to apply status effects

Those are all in the wrong order.
It's Critical Rate/Critical Magnifier/Status effects/Status Resistance

As you can see 52.8%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything she touches burns.

[Image: GxjPh8d.jpg]
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
My Black Serena with 3 star v parts

[Image: bXb3fsD.jpg]
Heads up for those who want to minmax damage. I read discussion on 2ch, basically they said Power V-parts > Assault V-parts
Power (with 462 atk up on main attribute) > Assault (with 21,6% crt damage up on main attribute)
Power (with 21,6 crt dmg on main attribute) > Assault (with 462 atk on main attribute)

Taking screenshot is hard so I won't provide it but I have checked it myself with my lvl 60 Vital Guarder hissatsu on CQ VS 27.
3 Assault V-parts (1 crt dmg main on arm + 1 atk up main on body) give me 69k-73k damage
while 3 Power V-parts (1 atk up main on arm + 1 atk up main on body) give me 76k-78k damage.
Further trial will be required but I am too lazy to do it.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Dodge parts seem to be, well, dodgy unless you're putting them on something with built in evasion. The biggest annoyances I've run into in Arena are high speed evaders with a back line of a repair mech or two. I haven't had much luck with fat defenders with the guard set on, as the offensive meta seems to punch hard enough that guard barely does anything.

Speaking of set ups, I've been thinking about refitting my Awakened Crystal Frame Unicorn to a stun machine; problem is that his stun is a hissatsu, not a passive. He's not fast enough to dodge reliably, and his barrier isn't exactly an AT field. =P Any thoughts?
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
i didn't really find many awakaned unicorns on arena for some reason... never fought one as well and in lower ranks you tend to find pretty much every unit here and there, pretty strange huh?

but i'm no V part expert might as well wait Hokuto,Srw or BigB to help you, i just insert the equips that my units lack or are proficient already, like.. if i have a super proficient speed unit i insert speed v parts, if my unit can't hit i get hit rate parts and so on

but At Fields are only reliable on SSR Fighter Rei and Blaster Mary, since they are neutral to mostly everything they can stall against enemies that don't do much dmg, Unicorn barriers its probably stronger
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Dodge is useless for Crystal Unicorn, he can't dodge. Technique works for him, 2 hits at 50% + ~60% = two ~110% chances to stun. Not as a main set, some units have status resistance or immunity. As a main set, just use Power/Speed set.
About the dodgy enemies, he has really low accuracy, that's why. It's probably too low to try to salvage, so it might be a better idea to have other units with high accuracy deal with them instead.

@Mai
I think it's because he works better in an attack team.

@Wish
Thanks for sharing thati. I rarely go there, so it's nice to know. Now to get rid of all my ueless assault parts, thanks Udon :|
(10-19-2017, 01:21 AM)srw785 Wrote: Dodge is useless for Crystal Unicorn, he can't dodge. Technique works for him, 2 hits at 50% + ~60% = two ~110% chances to stun. Not as a main set, some units have status resistance or immunity. As a main set, just use Power/Speed set.
About the dodgy enemies, he has really low accuracy, that's why. It's probably too low to try to salvage, so it might be a better idea to have other units with high accuracy deal with them instead.

@Mai
I think it's because he works better in an attack team.

@Wish
Thanks for sharing thati. I rarely go there, so it's nice to know. Now to get rid of all my ueless assault parts, thanks Udon :|

I'm probably biased towards the unit, but this offends me for some reason, and makes me really salty towards the devs. -_-

They should have given him an AOE Stun hissatsu instead, like how he shuts down every mobile suit in the entire Magallanica sector, with a wave of his hand, at the end of the TV series.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546