antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Ball FighterZ (3vs3, Bamco x ArcSys)
Video 

There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

played the game, its clearly the best Dragon Ball fighting game hands down. The combo system is simple but has tons of depth you can really do some crazy shit, also by doing manual combos you do tons more damage and be creative with using the auto combos. my only problem with the game is the story mode they could have done more with it but theres so much easter eggs between characters.

I really hope we get an Arc systems developed mecha game in the future, there so much potential with their 3d/2d engine
one of the worst fighting games that i played on recent years

not because of the game itself, but because of all the online community that don't bother to learn the game

DBFZ was added to EVO, MvCI was kicked out... I blame capcom and their lack of support for the game... not only that the outdated slow mechanics, terrible character designs and the awful Roster killed the game. and it sucks because we got X in it too
(02-07-2018, 05:18 AM)Mai Wrote: one of the worst fighting games that i played on recent years

not because of the game itself, but because of all the online community that don't bother to learn the game

Now this is a pretty interesting comment, seeing that I'm seeing new tech almost every day

Are you referring to the current online environment, or the quality of players in ranked matches, etc?
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
(02-14-2018, 08:30 AM)Khrysler Jerikho Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 05:18 AM)Mai Wrote: one of the worst fighting games that i played on recent years

Now this is a pretty interesting comment, seeing that I'm seeing new tech almost every day

Are you referring to the current online environment, or the quality of players in ranked matches, etc?

the online environment Khrysler

its like... "people don't want to bother too much?"  that's the impression that i have, the game is pretty fun and its great, but fighting games for me are not supposed to be that easy on my opinion.

i always see kid Buu because of his autos, the Rosés don't try to combo, Gokus are spamers or very bad, Gohans are ussually auto combo spammers

rarely a Nappa,Captain, decent 18/21 player.

a lot of Vegetas for his support but that can't play Vegeta, maybe its because its too early in the game, but ranked its not really fun on this game, winning its not satisfying and losing don't make you learn anything for me

but i got the seasson pass so  i wait

OK that I do get, pretty much every rando out there in ranked will end up using "tier-whoring". Though there's really A LOT of Vegeta assists around... there's a recent tournament in Japan where the top 8 all had Vegeta assists.

Would you happen to know if there's offline casuals in your area that you can join in? You may see some of the lower-tier characters being used in offline casuals than online.

I've been to some offline casuals here in the country and I've already seen a nasty Nappa user here lol
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
I've been playing ranking and I'm seeing a lot of randoms use Android 16/Hit/Vegeta or Kid Gohan/Goku and SSB Vegeta all of them use auto combos. After you pass Super Saiyan Rank things change you start to get better players and I can say i've gotten bodied by a Black/18/Hit team and i've seeing a lot of people using Vegeta assist and KNOW how to play him.

what I like about DBZF is the fact they made the game easy for new comers but it takes a lot of practice to actually get really good at it. You can punish spamers using vanish and neat tricks and force them into corner pressure where they have problems blocking, also be ready with a Down heavy when they do the Dragon rush to counter them, works 90% of the time. also use 50/50 combos to really screw with the newbie spammers