antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Ball FighterZ (3vs3, Bamco x ArcSys)
I'd rather have Bulla in it, instead of whatever that female super saiyan in super. But hey, 21 looks good.
I'll probably upload a couple of my matches soon too
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
My dream is to one day play as the OX KING in a Dragonball fighting game, LOL
Ox King would be rather cool lol

Even if they resort to Fasha or other villain they have to add at least more 2 girls(besides #18) i don't want to see loads of the same character over and over and over and over.

i think that Videl will make it, Caulifla would be a good addition but i think that they will make someone like Super Sayawoman or something like that playable since she is rather new i can see her being DLC or something, and we are missing Towa
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Would the game need a Dan Hibiki class joke character? I'd say Mr. Satan should be in. His supers would be some support character (Videl, maybe) attacking from behind him without him knowing.

Otherwise, I'm not sure how characters like Videl (or Chichi) will compete with monsters like Cell or Majinbuu. :/
(09-19-2017, 10:16 AM)yazi Wrote: My dream is to one day play as the OX KING in a Dragonball fighting game, LOL

I doubt we will get any Dragon Ball characters, as they are too weak.

Best dragon ball character we have a chance of getting is Android 8, due to the Android focus Fighter Z has.
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
The same reasoning never kept Dragon Ball characters out all the other many 2000s Dragon Ball Z games, so I wouldn't count them out. Then again, those games had stratospheric cast counts that were straining for new material before long - just thanks to DB Super alone, that's no longer an issue.

They are good for flavor though, and there's a part from a particular interview that is interesting:

Quote:Does Dragon Ball FighterZ take a character’s power level into account? For example, could Yamcha actually beat Goku in this game?

We’re trying to balance that out with the 3v3 aspect. There may be characters that are better at assisting or supporting than fighting. It could destroy the image of Dragon Ball if, for example, a weak character could destroy Goku. Thanks to the 3v3 feature we can balance that out with the Dragon Ball universe.

There's no need to go all the way back to the original Dragon Ball for that dynamic to come into play, seeing as how that's already basically happening in Dragon Ball Super, but it at least makes their appearances not impossible.

It's not unlike how in Marvel vs Capcom 2, in the portion of the viable cast players whittled it down to, there are characters who are incredibly valuable as assists but only alright as actual fighters, expected to be steamrolled by the god characters if they're up against them alone (part of why the legendary Justin Wong comeback is so legendary). So, yeah, it's easy to see why this particular format fits DBZ so well, and could maaaybe extend its reach that far back if they want.
on the other DBZ games Videl is a joke character that its pretty gimped on gameplay she is just there for you to "hey i will win with Videl" she has weak ki blasts, no real ki blast moves, very short range and its rather slow and have less health than other characters

that hold true for both Xenoverse games for example, but Xenoverse has a huge cast i don't expect this game to make the cast that big, if its for battle power logic them Towa its a far better choice.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I don't really think Dan hibiki style joke characters are ArcSys' style.

Robo-Ky style joke characters are more of their turf.
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]

Gotenks? ...