antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Ball FighterZ (3vs3, Bamco x ArcSys)
Everyone who applied for the beta check your inboxes. You got one of two Emails.

Email A
Cogratulations!

Email B
"Hi this is jeff, Fuck you, Fuck your memes, go pre order the over priced collectors Edition"

Guess which email I got!!!!
Spoiler Show
[Image: 3pcAcCA.jpg]
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
Funny, my friends all got the 'eff u' email, but both my accounts got none. Sad
I'm in, but I used the Japanese lottery one lol
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Lucky. =/
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
Oh hey, I'm also in. Good thing I applied using several accounts. Tongue
This game is seriously cool.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Me starting the game blindly:

Random match

Man i'm so bad at this game that's funny lol, but its greatly funny gotta buy this thing so we can all play @_@ Andy you're better than me on this lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

^I'm just pressing buttons, Mai. XD
So far that's 2 female characters with 18 and now the original character 21. I wonder if Videl might be playable? I highly doubt any of the other universe female fighters from the current arc of Super will be playable.
i just hope that they get all the important characters, here some combo input for Trunks

you can ADC the smash into a Ki Blast combo after it, 2M, 5M, i couldn't finish it

lows are not connectable at all you have to use a Super do to anything involving them, currently i'm worried by the lack of... players trying to "fell" the system, i think that its to be expected since its a DBZ game and people play to get his predict heroes into action and all, i hope that some people from the Guilty Gear community besides be jump on the game once its released.

you can Air Dash cancel a lot of things to combo them off, its a pretty important feature for Trunks combos, i don't know if its only him tough, i couldn't do a lot with Goku.

overall better than expected, hope they put more female characters into this because the lobby is a army of #18.

also i'm worried that we might get lost slots on another Trunks, if you pay attention, Goku,Tien,Yamcha and Kuririn are wearing their Dragon Ball Super costumes (on Yamcha's case the hairstyle) however Vegeta and Trunks are pre-DBS, we do know that there's a Blue Goku and Vegeta, i'm wondering here if they will do a another Trunks with the Spirit Sword and Black as DLC as well as DBS #17 with DBS #18 as his support.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]