antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G-Generation RE (Revolution)
The original was pretty shitty, and felt more like a card battler. This is more an actual RTS.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Still a mobile game, even if its mobage or ftp, it doesn't mean it will be good... Gundam games especially mobile ones get shat out to make easy money via transactions.

Anyone remember the Gundam fighting game that was mobile a couple of years ago? I doubt anyone even cared for that game even then.

G Gen for the 3DS IIRC didn't do that well either. Region lock once again stopped some sales like with 3DS Srw games.
didn't knew we had one for 3DS i heard good things about the last one they released, didn't really played since i played all the PSP games and they all felt like the same, but i did enjoyed some of them.

i might give a try on the 3ds one latter on if i happen to find it
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

There was GGen FR for mobile too (Which is still running). Mobile GGen isn't new at all.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
So did anyone actually stick with this game?

I've been playing it the last 2 days. It currently entertains me more then FGO NA, FGO JP, Nymphogear fuck the draw rates, and SRW.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

didn't tried Nep, might give it a go latter, but on Symphogear i got two 5 star units, the rates are pretty stacked at 5% its just that you can get CE's instead but since you're saying that gives you a better time than FGO Jp i will try since that's huge

I am playing this game too. The problem with the previous G Gen Frontier is how they ends with one-upping the rarity of the units after a few years. Something that a long-running mobile game will do.
Like SSR->UR->FR and the highest rarity can only be gotten by paid money on gacha.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
played a little its like SRW but on another camera view and without hisatsus or plot.

also how do you get pilots on this?also why the 1 star units are gold units? lol

It is still new but it is possible that we will get further pilot from gacha.
You can also upgrade your unit star to increase unit max level (I don't think there is a limit break system in this game),
combining two different MS to design a new MS or developing a new MS.
Dengeki online has a beginner guide for those unfamiliar on G Generation game.
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/ggre/%E5%...4%E3%83%89
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
i won't play this one but thanks, i'm ok with Symphogear and SRW