antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 3 Bosst ON! First Event: The Maiden that seeks light (Sora Kakeru Shoujo)
Will this event is already ruined. Not only isnHonoka not a unit, but Itsuki and Akiha aren't even I'm the game goddamn gacha. Why the hell are they in the same damn thing as the getter thing.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Well Chirico is apparently there to spook you but Shin Getter is pretty strong, roll for Kannagi copies and hope for the best
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Speaking about Shin Getter, it's seishin was different with other getter. Shin Ryouma 1st seishin was Trust but Getter and Getter G version using Vigor. Is that mean we can deploy Shin Getter with Getter / Getter G on same party ?
SRW X Omega Friend Code : 17530496
ネプギア - SSR Shooter Huckebein ( Lv.75 )
Shin Getter is nice, but I'm happy with the attackers I currently have. Besides Shin, nothing else interests me. I really don't want to roll more than 1 crystal per day on this event.

Guess we'll have to see what it takes to actually clear the event stages.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
So this Shin Getter with Scythe looks strong, might have a high defense modifier against non critical / normal attack because of his 1st and 3rd skiill. In before Taiki Fighter Shin Getter 1 with Stoner Sun Shine.
Chirico looks good and Star Sylph arena hissatsu core consumption is crazy. She must be a one hit kill unit with that 650% hissatsu modifier.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Kannagi is on the 30 OMG gacha? SOLD!
The guaranteed mech for 30 OMG seems like a cut-down version of the mech I want, the Russian/Japanese girl shooter koubu. Her name eludes me at the moment.

I really want that koubu for VS20.
Hypereia, her name is Maria.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Yep, that's it, thanks Hokuto. I bet you love your Maria. Tongue
(05-31-2017, 10:33 PM)Hypereia Wrote: Yep, that's it, thanks Hokuto. I bet you love your Maria. Tongue

Yep, I admit I have a thing for ice cold, blonde, shooter, taiki chicks Big Grin
X-O Friend ID: 180957233