antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 3 Bosst ON! First Event: The Maiden that seeks light (Sora Kakeru Shoujo)
[Image: dnM2OjD.jpg]

"Many years have passed, Humanity flees from Earth,  and now lives on giant orbital stations (its colonies for the game), one of them its Shishido Akiha, living in the kirkwood colony, her family has biggest business there, the Shishido family its run by 3 woman's forming the Shishido foundation.
Something happened 3 days ago, that makes Honoka search for a friend". (its Kake Honoka not OG Honoka)

Event starts:

Tomorrow At 00:00

Event Reward:

SSR Takane Shishidou (no i don't know how Takane will fight, she is a space ninja and no i'm not kidding either)

Insert a cool pic here
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Takane always had her own mech. But so help me god of Honoka better not have gotten screwed in exchange of Yukana voiced character who was barely in the show.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(05-31-2017, 02:07 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Takane always had her own mech. But so help me god of Honoka better not have gotten screwed in exchange of Yukana voiced character who was barely in the show.

They already showed the fliers, the most she'll get is a support coin.
Ooh, me want Takane. I want Itsuki too, but hey, I got some crystals to spare. Smile
For me it's an ironic deal. I loved Space cake, from the 3 mains to Lulupardo. But without the trio of Akiha/Honoka/Itsuki, there's no point if it's just the two.

(05-31-2017, 10:19 AM)Top Nep Wrote: For me it's an ironic deal. I loved Space cake, from the 3 mains to Lulupardo. But without the trio of Akiha/Honoka/Itsuki, there's no point if it's just the two.

She'll likely be in within a few months if they're already making more than one unit (read: not shafting the series like Dragonar or whatever)
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
When will we get the new gacha? Is it on 1st June 00.00 JST?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(05-31-2017, 10:54 AM)Wish Wrote: When will we get the new gacha? Is it on 1st June 00.00 JST?

After the update, in 4 or 6 hours.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
If they bothered to make Takane they will eventually bring Honoka on the future, well hope there's a Leopard BS lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yeah that's the other thing, If lulu isn't a SSR ship it'd be another disappointment.

And doubt theyll add more. The other shows are new entries but Space Cake was specifically said to be a limited timed series. Even then, the only 3 units they can add are Honoka, the Mai Hime girls unit, and Honoka''s Exiztens unit from the final battle.

Also 22G with Benkei as another SSR Ship...