antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our bad rolls meme Girl Event:
(05-15-2017, 02:50 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 02:49 AM)srw785 Wrote: Hmm.. then unless they spell "Mark" in english for some reason, we're back to square 1.

Well, that depends.  What do the other Evas look like?

Like this:
エヴァ初号機
エヴァ初号機(マゴロク・E・ソード)
エヴァ零号機

エヴァ2号機
エヴァ2号機
エヴァ2号機(サンタ2016冬)
エヴァ2号機(ビーストモード)
エヴァ3号機エヴァ2号機

Edit: Hold on, the edit on my previous post is wrong. Eva is 2 katakana, but it uses 3 computer character slots.
As badly as I want Monica, not going to roll. Saving my shekels for the level summer event. And even then, till the last day because they'll just reveal a 2nd summer gacha at the last day like always.

......Unless Monica has a super slutty swimsuit, if that's the case....DAMMIT.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(05-15-2017, 02:56 AM)srw785 Wrote: Like this:

Hmm... I'll take a peek through my collection when I get back to my computer, maybe there's something in there.

...could it be the Provisional 05 Eva?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(05-15-2017, 02:56 AM)srw785 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 02:50 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 02:49 AM)srw785 Wrote: Hmm.. then unless they spell "Mark" in english for some reason, we're back to square 1.

Well, that depends.  What do the other Evas look like?

Like this:
エヴァ初号機
エヴァ初号機(マゴロク・E・ソード)
エヴァ零号機

エヴァ2号機
エヴァ2号機
エヴァ2号機(サンタ2016冬)
エヴァ2号機(ビーストモード)
エヴァ3号機エヴァ2号機

Edit: Hold on, the edit on my previous post is wrong. Eva is 2 katakana, but it uses 3 computer character slots.

Eva is 3 katakanna.
E
"U" With a tenten turning it i to V
A

Small cased vowels used to blend sound's still remain their own characters. Same with when a character has a tenten, or the dot that changes the H syllables into Ps.

(05-15-2017, 03:49 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Eva is 3 katakanna.
E
"U" With a tenten turning it i to V
A

Small cased vowels used to blend sound's still remain their own characters. Same with when a character has a tenten, or the dot that changes the H syllables into Ps.

Even better. So it CAN be an Eva, but the problem is if they'll use the english word "Mark" or not.

Quote:Hmm... I'll take a peek through my collection when I get back to my computer, maybe there's something in there.

...could it be the Provisional 05 Eva?

Cool, I'll wait.
I don't think it could be that Eva because its japanese name in the game would probably look like this:
エヴァ仮設5号機
It won't be an Eva. Eva has never used the Mark, and if they did it would just be mk. Eva has always used Unit/仮号機.
As to 「SR ??? ????.??」

The last 2 characters are most likely numbers because that's really the only thing that can proceed a dot. Letters have no place after it and 号機 never proceeds a . .

The 4 in the middle might be Ga-N-Da-Mu,

エヴァ Mark . 09 - Rei needs a new unit badly, however this is a third movie unit and i fell that it will be a event reward for some reason.
エヴァ Mark . 06 - Kaworu don't have a unit yet.

against this is the fact that we just got a Eva unit, but them it was 02 Beast mode with Mary leaving only those units and awakened 01 to finish the second movie.

so it can be Kaworu on 06 if but how they will fit him on a Code Geass plot? maybe something with Charles?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Lookie what I foundie Big Grin  

[Image: 3463.jpg]

They have spelled it in english before ;o
We now have precedent. Possible in game name: エヴァ Mark.06

(05-15-2017, 05:03 AM)Mai Wrote: エヴァ Mark . 09 - Rei needs a new unit badly, however this is a third movie unit and i fell that it will be a event reward for some reason.
エヴァ Mark . 06 - Kaworu don't have a unit yet.

against this is the fact that we just got a Eva unit, but them it was 02 Beast mode with Mary leaving only those units and awakened 01 to finish the second movie.

so it can be Kaworu on 06 if but how they will fit him on a Code Geass plot? maybe something with Charles?

Are gacha units always in the story? I don't remember Aoi, Marie or Dancouga guy were in the story for this event. But maybe it's different for step up events and I don't know.
(05-15-2017, 05:03 AM)Mai Wrote: エヴァ Mark . 09 - Rei needs a new unit badly, however this is a third movie unit and i fell that it will be a event reward for some reason.

Third movie isn't on the series list and if it gets in it'll almost certainly be as a full series in the next batch.

(05-15-2017, 05:05 AM)srw785 Wrote: We now have precedent. Possible in game name: エヴァ Mark.06

They'll use the full name, though, so no.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(05-15-2017, 05:37 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:

Third movie isn't on the series list and if it gets in it'll almost certainly be as a full series in the next batch.

(05-15-2017, 05:05 AM)srw785 Wrote: We now have precedent. Possible in game name: エヴァ Mark.06

They'll use the full name, though, so no.

The full name "エヴァンゲリオン"? I don't think so. All of the Eva units in this game are called "エヴァ" look(I posted a bunch of them in an earlier post):
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/srw-x/%E4...A%E5%BA%8F
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/srw-x/%E4...A%E7%A0%B4
https://wiki.dengekionline.com/srw-x/%E4...A%E3%83%B3