antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What anime are you currently watching?
- Gundam Unicorn Re: 0096 (only because my big brother is into Gundam. But so far I do not see anything different of this from the OAV version. Still hoping Marida
Spoiler Show
gets a happy ending in this version, but I doubt it
)

- Berserk (seriously, this is by far the UGLIEST anime I've ever seen and it's only good because for once it's beyond the Golden Age arc)

- Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (long story short, I never got into Yamato because I watched Blue Noah first and the two were very similar and I only started watching this because of it being included in SRW V. But damn, was it good! How come Hollywood never bothered adapting this?!)

- Macross Delta (Walkure still sucks)

- 91 Days (Godfather meets Anime)

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable (Oooh ~ I Want You....))

- Dragon Ball Super (I honestly don't know what's worse - the fact that DBS has poor production values, or that the fanbase is very toxic when it comes to Dragon Ball that's far worse than that Clawshrimpy guy)

- Mob Psycho 100 (Haven't checked out the webcomic yet, but this one is pretty good)

- Thunderbolt Fantasy (apparently Marvel/DC's Frank Cho is a huge fan of this and for a puppetry show, it's indeed awesome)

Recently finished/dropped series:
- Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress (AoT with zombies. It was awesome throughout the first half, somewhat lacking in the 2nd)

- Taboo Tattoo (I'm done with this crap after the extremely terrible episode 5)
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

Mob Psycho 100
Active Raid season 2
Kuromukuro
Macross Delta
My PCs been pretty much dieing since last halloween so I don't watch as much as I used to and have missed a ton of shows the last year or two. But my current mains are

-Dragonball Super (90% of it was just rehashed form the last 2 movies but the new Mirai Trunks arc is one of the best arcs in DB)

-Macross Delta) (Has been going downhill really fast in all fields, but still watching it so far)

-Detective Conan

-Prisma Illya 3rei. (So far not likeing the pacing or that nothings happened other then 1 episode. Shota Gilgamesh is the main reason to watch right now)

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

The original Mobile Suit Gundam, 08th MS Team, and Rose of Versailles.
Been watching less anime than I have in past years, but still watching too much thanks to Crunchyroll.

- JoJo - Because JoJo.
- Amachu - Cute girls doing cute scuba because I need pastoral moe now and then.
- New Game! - See above only in cubicles instead of under water.
- Orange - *shrug*
- Sweetness & Lighting - Omg adorable cooking show.

Lot of other stuff in my to watch pile, like Macross Delta Only now getting around to seeing some One Punch-man. Also watching Ultraman Orb (love it) & Ultraman Gaia (it's crap).
Tales of Zestiria The Cross - awesome anymation, great production value,good soundtrack overall everyone should check up even if for the animations alone its worth.

Berserk - i'm liking i'm really don't care a lot about the art since i watched the golden age movies with this style already, hope they go far into the story.

Prims Illya - watching because its funny.,but this season its better than the one before it that was bad.

and that's it i'm waiting for Jojo to end, and One Piece i watch when it accumulate a lot of eps so that's it.

now let me rant, where is my ridiculous comedy shows!? i need those things to laugh, i know i know those are crap shows, like Haruri and Nyakuko but i do enjoy please make more comedies Japan
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So far the best and only good part for me for Prisma Illya has beeen Gilgamesh. He just outright steals the show whenever he's on screen. The current season is that 6 episods in, And they're STILL doing goddamn character introductions, and just sitting around doing nothing but asking questions. And it looks like nothing major will happen next week either.

Which is a problem because it only has 4 episodes left.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Just finished Yamato 2199.

So that means I'm working on:

Kuromukuro
Active Raid S2 (or, well, I will be working on it.)
Bryger
Dagwon
Mazinger Z (on and off)
Chouja Reideen
Symbionic Titan

I'm also trying to rush through Gundam Wing, and getting increasingly large amounts of "so when does this get good" syndrome.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Gundam IBO season 2
Bubuki Buranki season 2
Tiger Mask W
Yondemasu yo Azazel-san
Following this season

Shuumatsu no Izetta.

Other than that I'm just catching up on random older stuff.