antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What anime are you currently watching?
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin , I follow the source material and is amazing, brash; and the author sure has guts, hahaha. I don't konw why, but it's almost 100% certain that Senki novels sure are written at least a few steps ahead in quality to pretty much anything else..... Now let's see how the adaptation screws this.

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! , I also follow the source material and enjoy the comedy, so I'll be on this boat till the end.

.... And I'm not even sure what else this season has?? sans the things that I'm following from the previous one, of course.
[Image: Toxic-Baron.png]
Alderamin is rising up my list of anime to consider. Been hearing nothing but praise of it so far.

Thanks to Daisuki picking it up (and offering it via a new premium subscription), I managed to watch Love Live Sunshine, and ... it is what it is. Chika is Honoka dialed up to 11, and I never liked Honoka, anyway, but the other characters are all right by me, especially Yoshiko, Riko, and Dia.

About that Daisuki premium service: They are re-offering many of their old Gundam shows to premium subscribers only. And Vifam, too, apparently.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
SRW Fan Since August 8, 2006

[Image: Signature%20ndash%20Cool%20Pegas_zpstuoxf14q.jpg]
Currently watching Rose of Versailles on Crunchyroll with my roommate.  Something we do each night or every other night while eating breakfast or dinner.
(07-09-2016, 09:37 PM)Samuraiter Wrote: Alderamin is rising up my list of anime to consider. Been hearing nothing but praise of it so far.

Thanks to Daisuki picking it up (and offering it via a new premium subscription), I managed to watch Love Live Sunshine, and ... it is what it is. Chika is Honoka dialed up to 11, and I never liked Honoka, anyway, but the other characters are all right by me, especially Yoshiko, Riko, and Dia.

About that Daisuki premium service: They are re-offering many of their old Gundam shows to premium subscribers only. And Vifam, too, apparently.

Didn't know Daisuki has premium subs now. How much is it?
$5 U.S. / month, Khrysler. And I thought they had Sunshine on a one-week delay, but I checked the site again today, and Episode 2 is there, so they must have put it up yesterday night (in my time zone).

One of my Crunchyroll friends made a good observation, though: Daisuki only has those Gundam shows (plus Vifam) until August 31. No idea what they have planned after that.

Also: Alderamin has immediately become my favorite show of the season. Not only does it look good (because Madhouse), but the writing is intelligent, and the characters are interesting. There is a lot of talking, but what they say is neat.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter

Watching Berserk and Prims Illya, what? i enjoy both shows U_U
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I finished Macross 7, although I still have Encore and Dynamite.

If this had been a 26 episode series I think it would have been fairly good if you can get over the silliness of the "sound energy" stuff. My main complaint is what the MAHQ people said -- Basara is a horrible main character. He's a complete jerk to everyone, he has no character development, and we never get any sort of backstory or explanation for him other than that vague "sing to the mountain" thing at the end. Also the end seemed kind of abrupt;
Spoiler Show
all the protoedeviln had to do was sing? That didn't make as much sense as the Lynn Minmei culture shock from the original.
(07-10-2016, 09:00 PM)Samuraiter Wrote: $5 U.S. / month, Khrysler. And I thought they had Sunshine on a one-week delay, but I checked the site again today, and Episode 2 is there, so they must have put it up yesterday night (in my time zone).

One of my Crunchyroll friends made a good observation, though: Daisuki only has those Gundam shows (plus Vifam) until August 31. No idea what they have planned after that.

Also: Alderamin has immediately become my favorite show of the season. Not only does it look good (because Madhouse), but the writing is intelligent, and the characters are interesting. There is a lot of talking, but what they say is neat.

Thanks for the Alderamin tip.

Really digging that show and it's cast.
(07-29-2016, 01:15 AM)kern Wrote: Also the end seemed kind of abrupt.

When you have a very sudden ending to a long and grueling show, that should tell you the pacing sucks. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Basara intolerable.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter

Just wrapped up watching all of Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3.

Terms of English dub watching the One Punch Man after originally watching it in the Japanese dub.

Other series I am watching are My Hero Academia, Mob Pyscho 100 and RE Zero.

Any others from 2016 recommend watching after that?
Subscribe on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/mynameissport
Like on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/mynameissport
Follow on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mynameissport / @mynameissport