antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What anime are you currently watching?
Finished Active Raid, Bubuki Buranki, Gundam: Tekkestu no Orphans, and Gate season 2.

Due to a freak increase in internet speed, I proceeded to get everything from the Crusher Joe, Bubblegum Crisis, Ghost in the Shell, Gall Force, Appleseed, Megazone 23, and Lodoss War series.

EDIT: Finished Dimension W, too.
EDIT #2: Finished Heavy Object and Grimgar.
EDIT #3: Finished Phantom World.
Macross Delta
Ushio to Tora season 2
Kagewani Shou

The rest are on a trial basis: Gundam UC RE 0096, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, Kuma Miko, and Endride.

Finished PSO2 The Animation.
watched Luluco and loved its so nonsensical and great! Big Grin its only a 5 min anime but its really great give it a go if you like a good laugh

also watched Unicorn very good and etc etc etc
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Watched Cyborg 009 vs Devilman with a friend. Devilman's scenes were rather mild in comparison to what Go Nagai's manga has, but that's okay. Didn't realize how much I missed 009 until I saw old faces. There was one scene were Ryo was driving Akira, which was strongly reminiscent to the first few chapters of the manga. Loved that. I might give it one more watch. The English dub was pretty much on point.
I'm watching Ideon on youtube -- up to episode 23. It's sometimes boring, sometimes interesting, but Tomino shows often start out slow.

The subtitles are bad, though, and they get worse the further on you go into the series. I think you can get the general idea from them, but the translator has no grasp of basic idioms and sometimes translates a sentence the opposite of what the Japanese actually says.
Once you get past the Buff Clan General Stares At Family Photo Then Goes After Solo Ship in Space Tunnel And Dies series of stories, which I believe you're exiting by that episode range, it gets a lot better. Some of the late episodes in particular are really fantastic.

I remember the translator on Ideon from that sub group being really gung-ho about the whole project back then, really wanting to share the show with other people so it'd no longer be "that anime people bring up when they want to stick it to Evangelion nerds even though they've never seen it or care about it at all". It's a shame they weren't as good as they could be.

The same sub group that worked on Ideon also did the first half of L-Gaim - I don't know that it was the same translator though. I didn't notice anything off about Ideon at the time, but that was probably only because I didn't know any better. With L-Gaim though, there were some pretty "Huh??" moments that I'd chalked up to weirdness with the show itself until hearing there was something wrong with those subs too. I enjoyed the second half much more, and of course that was done by mSubs.

There is someone resubbing Ideon, but it's been (understandably) slow going. Good thing it's happening at all, though. I do hope maybe someone'll go back and resub that first half of L-Gaim too, or even better, maybe it'll get licensed one day. Pleeeease?
Ooooooooooooooh man. Jojo Part 4? Yes please. Boku no Hero Academia? Hell yes. I'm pretty content with those. Gonna start Macross Delta after I finish Frontier. It's taking me forever to finish Frontier. Also wanna check out Ushio & Tora.
SUDDENLY SAVAGE GARDEN!

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
Currently watching:

-Kuro Mukuro
-Macross Delta
-Gundam Thunder Bolt
-Gundam Unicorn
-Kabenari Iron fortress
-Jojo p4
-Devilman vs Cyborg 009
Sousei no Onmyouji

Dropped Gundam UC, Kuma Miko, and Endride.