Bubuki Buranki
Garo: Guren no Tsuki
Active Raid
Phantom World
Dimension W
Heavy Object
Grimgar
Phantasy Star Online 2

I saw the first few episodes of Luck & Logic and Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle but dropped them due to loss of interest.
Just finished Seven Deadly Sins, gonna pick up the manga because I've been meaning to check all this out. Really liked it.
Catching up on the Hunter x Hunter anime. Slowly watching Dragon Ball Super. Next I have to actually watch Recon and Orphans and maybe jump back into my series rewatch that I sorta stopped halfway through 0079. I've forgotten so much through Zeta and Double Zeta I refuse to watch Unicorn until I am caught up.

I am super late.
Konosuba
Dagashi
And Orphans.
Just Iron Blooded Orphans which is ending next week which I hope ends decently enough. After that, I'm not sure what I'll watch.
Been watching Gundam Thunderbolt and vibrating with excitement waiting for Jojo part 4 finally getting an anime.
Hai to gensou to Grimgar (good adaptation and source material even better)
Konosuba (same as above)
GATE JDSF
Boku dake ga inai machi
Dagashi

..... And that's for about it?
Finished catching up on Hunter x Hunter, cried more than I expected. I think I wanna re-watch the original anime for a while. I very much missed Hisoka's original Voice Actor.

Other than that, waiting impatiently for JoJo part 4 and gonna do the other things I said I'd do, maybe.
I got around to watching Bubblegum Crisis (via the KS bluray) for the first time. I enjoyed it a fair bit. Started looking into some other older OAVs to watch.
Garo: Guren no Tsuki. Seimei FTW.
Gundam IBO ... but I think I'm gonna finish that up tomorrow.
I've been watching Claymore out of a recommendation. Initially I was reluctant, and then things got real. It isn't bad at all.