antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Japanese copy worth it?
Hi there i am considering get an Asian copy of the SRW V since Japanese version is very hard to get in my Place.

I just wonder aside from the First Release Bonus DLC, are there any other DLCs and are they worth it?

Because i got JPN PSN account and i won't be able to access DLC if i pick Asian version. But if the DLC of SRW V does worth it i don't mind to wait abit longer.
Blog: yaminoseigi.blogspot.com
You can simply make an Asian account, though. Even if you're not planning to buy DLCs, just create one side account for free DLC purposes like this.
The only DLC of significance is getting the Huckebein and Grungust much earlier in the game which also adds a bit of extra dialogue and a extra stage. The rest of the DLC is paid stages and extra items.
And once you play through the extra stages once, it either doesn't let you play them again or mine is just being difficult. I started a New Game + and it let me claim the extra items, money and TAC P from each of the stages, but I didn't play them again when I selected them.
I don't think its worth simple because of the DLC, DLC of SRW games tend to not be good, and this follows the rule.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(05-15-2017, 10:08 PM)Mai Wrote: I don't think its worth simple because of the DLC, DLC of SRW games tend to not be good, and this follows the rule.

Goshogun and the two F91 pilots were great in 64, Zambot and the F91 are at least good in the early game.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Well if the DLC is like Masoukishin 3 or other prev SRW then i will stick to Asian version then
Blog: yaminoseigi.blogspot.com
(05-16-2017, 04:08 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 10:08 PM)Mai Wrote: I don't think its worth simple because of the DLC, DLC of SRW games tend to not be good, and this follows the rule.

Goshogun and the two F91 pilots were great in 64, Zambot and the F91 are at least good in the early game.

Yeah those are important DLC, but  since Z3 we have DLC that are bonus stages only, with bonus items or something like that.

its totally not worth for only those.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]