antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bertha Event: Spring dream
[Image: HR8cf8b.jpg]

"kukukukuku

its me Bertha Berstain

We have finished morning training, and decided to go to a movie theater but the movie was so boring that i slept (i know the feeling Bertha....)

when i woke up a giant sea was spreading in front of me

i was also transformed into a space pirate, i name them space pirate hades!

with such huge power born a huge ambition

before i forget this its not a dream!" (its not? ._. )

Event Reward:

SR Pirate Bertha (Fighter)

SR Spring Katalina (Blaster)

Spring Event SSR Units:

SSR Pirate Bertha (Fighter)

SSR Spring Katalina (Blaster)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so now we Crossbone Vanguard? well at least i can imagine Katalina sleeping on the movie as well since she sleeps everywhere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Event Start and End:

開始時刻:2017年4月23日(日) 16:00

終了時刻:2017年4月30日(日) 13:59

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now you already know what to expect, its probably a kill count event with hellquests, and a funny non serious storyline like the general Solis girls events, however those are most probably followed by their units receiving a killer bonus on the next, Bertha is a Fighter and we know that there will be a event that we need fighters so maybe its a good idea to get her since all the SR Fighters are usually bad unit.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

They need to stop treating SRs as rewards. Especially when they're useless and don't boost anything.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
(04-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Top Nep Wrote: They need to stop treating SRs as rewards. Especially when they're useless and don't boost anything.

So are good such as Casual Olive, HellKaiser and Cybuster.
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Never Forget
[Image: LXfrxOW.png]

What did people use casual olive for?
I knew that Cybuster and Hullkaiser SR can be used on CQ.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Attack animations are out on twitter. Berta is leg spread straddleing a shark floaty, Katarina.....looks fat, and is a mermaid.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
That damage on the video looks a little too low.
I think ... I'm gonna do this event and see how it goes.
If it's super shitty again, I'll probably stop playing the game.
If you get burn out, you should stop playing the game for a while rather than pushing yourself. There won't be any core change towards the type of event gameplay until 25/4 Suparobo live video.
Just make sure to issue a password transfer code incase you want to play the game again in the next few months or when Oochi going to ask Terada to make a story for Neo Granzon so he can put a stronger Shu in the game.
(04-21-2017, 10:41 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Attack animations are out on twitter. Berta is leg spread straddleing a shark floaty, Katarina.....looks fat, and is a mermaid.

yeah Katalina art its weird they made her fat

also Andy i would skip this i where you, its probably just a filler event with a SR reward that can be funny and all, but overall its probably just:

- play stages get copies of SR Bertha
- do impossible hell stages with the help of your friends that got event units

-------------

Also figured that Taiki Heero modifier its 1000%, that's a low modifier for 4 cores on my opinion.

Uso looks more promising, i will try AO when my AP refills.