antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missions Schedule + Event Types
[Image: Y2TzuCk.png]

Welcome to the Daily Schedule this is just a organized missions Schedule,those are the yellow missions in case of you forgetting what is happening to help program yourself and organize the little time that we have to play this game:

Daily Missions:

[Image: nEo41J7.jpg]

Those are missions that you do when you need to level up, full upgrade or level a R+ unit to a higher rarity, those missions are on constant rotation, so depending on the type of unit that you have you only have to do the mission that its of that type, here our schedule (Japan time)

[Image: GCfaijZ.jpg]
Credits to whenever did this, it was not done by me, but since its already here i updated Smile

Arena Mode:

Arena mode its a weekly semi versus mode that the game has, its not really a true VS mode, you only play against bots, however the other player can set their teams and organize some sort of strategy to try to win, make your bots win the matches are very important, its possible to rank up even when you're not playing, playing this mode allow you to join coins, winning or losing and you can trade the coins for various prizes.

Weekly

We have topic for that if you have some question send it there! \o

Conquest Mode:

This is our current end game, Conquest mode its made of very hard missions, sometimes unfair ones, that requires a lot of prepare to beat, currently its made of 70 of those missions with some of them begin extremely hard, its also the game mode that has the better rewards, you can tickets to roll for special units that are only available there.

Monthly

we also have a topic for this mode with a lot of ways of how to breakthrough the missions.

Conquest VS:

This is like and Turn version of the Conquest mode, still pretty new and i don't know much about it, but it has no proper rewards its more like a expansion of the original conquest mode than anything else.

Events:

[Image: D5viVIt.jpg]

Those are things that you do when you're bored with anything else on life and wanna pass time, so you click on the game to see what's happening, sometimes one of those will be happening, these are things that sometimes are fun and worth, sometimes not, some of them requires too much time others are ok and funny, usually a hit or a miss.

FOE Advance

The most hated event on X-OMG, also the most common one, this event has a episodic story happening, that can be good or bad, the bad things about the FOE events its because the boss that its supposed to be super strong only get super strong and fun to fight after you reach lvl 100 or so, meaning that by that time you already collected everything anyway.

the better approach to this event its IGNORE the sub missions, and do other stuff, like do character quests, progress on your story mission, get xps, and just beat the boss when it appears, this is the better approach as it uses your time efficiently.

however some of the FOE events have special rewards (mostly when they are a new series debut) those require a lot of grind for some item on the game that are very hard to get, consider your time for doing those, and if you really want or need the unit reward sometimes its not worth the time.

FOE events get considerably easier if you have a event unit, and are a good place to start the game.

Assault Event

Those are weird events that where better before, the Assault events consider into you going for 31 or more stages beating them and collecting loot on the end you get a SSR unit and trade your loot into some items.

the good things its that those events are very very short and fast, you can do them playing for like 10 minutes each day and still get the SSR unit, they are easy going events and most of them are what i like to call "filler events", but they are good for give you loot since you don't need to go very far.

well there's also the green tickets that grants you a SSR unit get them only if you have time, those units you will get monthly by normal play so don't bother if its too bothersome for you.

Kill Count Event

Those are the funnier ones, you have to beat 3 or 5 very hard missions with harsh conditions to get loot, usually those events are pretty good and give you excellent prizes, they also don't take a lot of time, as long as you can beat the missions you can a kill count of some type of enemy raising and get prizes depending of how many of them you shoot down.

these are also fast events, usually those events debuted along the OG characters of the Solis Team, and majority of their events are on this format since them, these are also the more challenging and interesting events, since the stages keeps changing, sometimes its normal to have 1 or 2 almost impossible missions.

This will be updated as things goes
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Nice primer for new players, should make it easier for those just getting started.

Also nice having the list for Daily Missions.

New list with easier to read text, courtesy of srw785
X-O ID: 159677720 - HyperEX
Premium Pack log
Hey that's pretty neat Tongue, lets hope that Orochi bump this next time he enters, its good for beginners

Nice topic Mai.
Hypereia, here is a newer version of that pic with easier to see text:
https://s5.postimg.org/6thn2ujyf/Weekly_Events-02.jpg
Updated my post, thanks srw785.
Premium Pack log
I highly recommend using green passports on daily mission, when you are training you're R+ unit.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Been using my passports to level seishins of units I wouldn't want to field in normal battles.
Premium Pack log
Neat guide, great job Mai!
Thanks to this, I just remembered I have an R+ Daitarn 3 lying around. XD
Edited my post so we don't have to post that pic twice.

@Mai: I suggest resizing the pic,it should give you the option when you insert a picture. At first I posted it as original size, but it's humongous. Tongue

Pretty sure I went with 500 width, 760 height afterwards and it was a good size.
Premium Pack log
Got it Smile i will reduce the size latter