antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still still have that PS3 savegame editing guide?
Anyone still still have that PS3 savegame editing guide from the old SRWG? I seem to be doing something wrong with Bruteforce that's corrupting the stage save
Isn't it "input the code" first into the database, then you decrypt the save, apply the cheat, then encrypt it back?

It's been a while since I last use Bruteforce, though. Could be wrong.
I'd have to look to see if I have the guide in word doc form when I get home. I can't promise anything as I have switched computers since I posted that, and I'm not certain I took everything off the old drives before formatting them.
Hey thanks Dairugger, I seem to be missing a step from what I'm doing before, I can't figure out what, it's been a long time since I did save editing
I was not able to find my original notes. I'm trying to relocate my original sources so I can recreate it, or at least find one of the tutorials that doesn't make my eyes cross with bad English. From what I remember off the top of my head though:

1. Transfer save.
2. Create Backup
3. Brutefore decrypt the save.
4. Apply cheats using the wizard.
5. Z3 required a separate checksum update.
6. Update PFD
7. Verify PFD, if an error showed up here, the save wasn't going to work.
8. re-encrypt the file.

However, that is from the top of my head and I've not done this in a while.
(04-18-2017, 07:19 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: I was not able to find my original notes. I'm trying to relocate my original sources so I can recreate it, or at least find one of the tutorials that doesn't make my eyes cross with bad English. From what I remember off the top of my head though:

1. Transfer save.
2. Create Backup
3. Brutefore decrypt the save.
4. Apply cheats using the wizard.
5. Z3 required a separate checksum update.
6. Update PFD
7. Verify PFD, if an error showed up here, the save wasn't going to work.
8. re-encrypt the file.

However, that is from the top of my head and I've not done this in a while.

I think #5 is where I'm screwing up, I do remember a chinese tool used in conjunction with Bruteforce in the old guide