antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eureka Seven + AO Event ~ "Rainbow on the blue sky"
(04-15-2017, 06:14 PM)Hypereia Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 05:49 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: Yahoo, got 2 Deathscythes in a single 30 OMGs roll! Big Grin

I'm now convinced you have super-human luck. Nice pull.

Oh, and thanks Nep!

Nahhh, yours is better, congrats, great rolls.
Today it's my birthday, I am sure my luck will revert back to non-existant from tomorrow on.
Oh and the second SSR I've got could have been an event taiki instead of a 2nd Deathscythe...
Not complaining though as he needs to be lvl. 70 for his last ability.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Happy Birthday, buddy.

Thanks for congrats, I think maybe the odds on the step-up aren't as bad as they look because a lot of friends on my list have the Taikis. Deathscythe is pretty awesome, looks like his Hissatsu is a 3-hit combo? Could maybe outperform Destiny for me.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
[Image: XbInnNZ.png]

2 shooter cores supply on the start of the map
piercing normal attack
2 attack up skills

and hisatsu costing 6 cores -_- srly... that was lame, how its the modifier of it 2000%? this hisatsu cost might have ruined this unit if its not reduced on the future, 6 cores its too much and disables him outside a team that's not made entirely of shooters

also congrats on your pulls Hokuto and Hypereia Smile

i will try go only for Duo and don't step up, i won't get much with the 30 Omgs that the event gives, i think i want the V2 seems nice so who knows (didn't saw a single AO yet lol)
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

at 26 OMG... getting 7 in 2 hours, can't wait for Duo.

Here is the best song to play during the event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4M-y8LY6RQ
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I want that wing 0, but like Mai said, its event/story mode abilities doesn't look impressive and we might get some unique end of the month gacha fes like the previous month one with OG set followed with Fighter Getter Dragon set.
I am assuming this month we will get Blaster set or just anything.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Thanks, Mai.

Heero PP loses Soul, kind of a letdown.

So, let's see if we can compile event data:

Q30:
13 AP
616 (Yellow Chips)
2187 (Points)
Non-fever, Level 3, 3, 2 Event unit sortie, Event Lv3 Friend

47.3 YC/AP
168.2 Points/AP

Q31:
15 AP
819 (Yellow Chips)
2952 (Points)
Non-fever, Level 3, 3, 2 Event unit sortie, Event Lv3 Friend

54.6 YC/AP
196.8 Points/AP
(04-15-2017, 09:17 PM)thebigb Wrote: at 26 OMG... getting 7 in 2 hours, can't wait for Duo.

Here is the best song to play during the event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4M-y8LY6RQ

He got medium prob stun on normal attacks (lvl 70 ability) and his hissatzu can cast darkness.
I love status casting units. Saving OMGs to get him to lvl 70 before event ends, currently at 15.
Good luck for your roll, maybe you'll get it twice as well.

Hyperia: Thanks!
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Ah, I guess Heero's last unit skill directly reduces his Hissatsu core cost? Thought it just gave you two cores at start of battle, hmm.
(04-15-2017, 11:22 PM)Hypereia Wrote: Ah, I guess Heero's last unit skill directly reduces his Hissatsu core cost? Thought it just gave you two cores at start of battle, hmm.

yes it reduces 2 cores from his Hisatsu cost, it don't gives 2 cores, that's far better for him.

also I'm totally lost in what equip Deatsctyhe with or ifs even worth raising him to 70, since his last skill is "when a block occurs the next attack has a probability to stun the enemy" his thing seems to be his hisatsu that is cheap and good, his 3rd skill its also pretty unique "when moving greatly reduce dmg taken" its a very good skill to have around for a defender with hot blood.

i'm leveling up Renton now, because i think that he must be totally awesome ;o
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Green ticket full-step gave me King Gainer, bah. Not the worst, but not a unit that interests me at all.

I might actually be able to hold top 100, currently ranked 17 on points.