antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been noticing this in the Iron Blooded Orphans thread in particular: Sometimes, you'll see that it appears another user has made the new post in a thread (and so that is the last post), but then when checking, there's nothing from that person. Then, later, when someone posts AFTER that, the mystery post from that user appears. I think this may be happening when the new post is the one that starts a new page?
Never had that problem, really.
Right now, for me, page 20 of the Iron Blooded Orphan's thread opens with a post from Top Nep at the top. Earlier, it said Top Nep had the last post, but that it was still only 19 pages, and clicking the last post button went to the last post of page 19. If I tried to change the URL to page 20, it went to the start of the thread.

I mean I could technically solve this issue for myself by simply posting in a thread every time this happens with some kind of CHANGE GETTER joke, but I'm sure someone would find that annoying sooner or later, right?
I've run into this problem a couple of times myself with the IBO thread.
(04-11-2017, 06:16 PM)Kicksville Wrote: Right now, for me, page 20 of the Iron Blooded Orphan's thread opens with a post from Top Nep at the top.

[Image: WxrRPkq.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

i think that the IBO thread is cursed
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

The shows curse infected the thread itself. It'll never escape the Phantom pain of bad writing.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I don't think even the SRW X-O thread suffered from a problem like that and that thing has ballooned to hundreds of pages. Truly a cursed page we have on our hands.
SRW X-Omega Friend ID: 169670030