antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FUTURE EVENT SPOILER] Sprite Rip reveals upcoming series
From 2ch. Another Taiki Zegapain.[Image: xWvH34B.png]
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
hummm the name of this character on the event banner is Isora... never watched Zegapain but defender Togal was good idea i need it for my Taiki one.

what does she does in the anime? she is not dressed as a pilot so i suppose its a battleship? hope not make her a fighter and gift it already game we need those
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(04-07-2017, 07:09 PM)Mai Wrote: hummm the name of this character on the event banner is Isora... never watched Zegapain but defender Togal was good idea i need it for my Taiki one.

what does she does in the anime, she is not dressed as a pilot so i suppose its a battleship?

Nothing.
She does more in the games, but in the anime nothing.
She is just a Captain of a battleship.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I'm the only one that thinks that this event its totally misplaced?

not only we will be having Story chapter + the new mode that opens tomorrow, them this event will also be happening + new limit break crystal on the arena.

4 things happening at the same, its like they don't want me to play FGO event lol

so its another SSR Battleship i suppose, thanks ThebigB (still hope that its a unit)

strangely enough this week I have already over 2400 medals.
Found 5 EN recharges in my inbox (dunno the reason) which I am using to farm medals quicker, also the system is down ranking me faster than usual and that is good for farming.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
I wonder which Wizard they will give Lu-Shen?

Zegapain units are in the library and on Kyo's Pilot Part.
New Zegapain Altair is a Defender, and can not be feed to the Shooter or Fighter Version.
My guess as to why is because Kyo has a different wizard perhaps or it's an upgrade.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(04-07-2017, 12:56 PM)Wish Wrote: From 2ch. Another Taiki Zegapain.[Image: xWvH34B.png]

i want Togal unit, i suppose its one of those 20 Omg for 10 pulls with 2% SSR chance if is i will skip it since i don't pull on banners that have less than 3% chance

(04-08-2017, 11:04 AM)Mai Wrote: i want Togal unit, i suppose its one of those 20 Omg for 10 pulls with 2% SSR chance if is i will skip it since i don't pull on banners that have less than 3% chance

I think it's one of those Pull 3 times for 1 guaranteed SSR on the 3rd pull.
What a waste of an event. Just what I wanted, more zegapain clones to clutter up the gacha...

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I swear I posted a question here, but disappeared. I'll ask again. Where can I get the newest batch of X-Omega sprites?