antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nadesico + Infinity Rivius (debut) Event ~ To be Yourself
There's a bug on Nadesico-C, don't deploy the ship after you acquire it its bugged for now, don't deploy it, they will fix it latter.

if you do deploy it you will have to re-download the entire game, they are working on a fix for this.

Nadesico-C and Neya's ship cost 500 red chips get the working ship first
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Congrats for the nice pulls srw785.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(03-31-2017, 11:24 PM)Wish Wrote: Congrats for the nice pulls srw785.

Thanks.

Mai, thanks for the heads up.
Is it still possible to get the Invinite Ryvius mecha (even a SR) duing the event? I had only 17 crystals and didn't get anything from the gatcha (as expected...)
let see how hard its to get those chips

Folka when you have near 20Omgs, roll for the guaranteed SSR unit, its like the step ups give you only about 2% for that many Omgs, better roll guaranteed always them you try your luck on the single step after

With InJus you get 14 chips in Stage 10.
(03-31-2017, 11:30 PM)Mai Wrote: let see how hard its to get those chips

Folka when you have near 20Omgs, roll for the guaranteed SSR unit, its like the step ups give you only about 2% for that many Omgs, better roll guaranteed always them you try your luck on the single step after

Ahahah, too late. I only had 17 crystals and tried to roll the event gatcha. Nothing.
Right now my list of desired units I will never get are:
-Xenoglossia
- Granzon
- Einvalt

Big Grin
At least this time they were smart enough to make the unit with the pilot part obtainable through the shop.
Do the friend event units also get the same drop-up bonuses? Thought I heard someone saying they didn't, so it was better to use a friend's Arbalest.

Can someone confirm?
X-O ID: 159677720 (Primary) - HyperEX
X-O ID: 180595884 (Secondary) - Hypereia
Premium Pack log
not really on 10 yet, but really digging the Vital Guard i sorta of want one ._. but rates are too crap lol