antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nadesico + Infinity Rivius (debut) Event ~ To be Yourself
Before this from this event onward, since i have less time to play things overall, instead of updating the topic as it goes, i will just update the first page with new units and info on the new event, also if i do some story translation it will be here on the first page, moreover i will warn that i updated the first post if i do that, who wanted a new Dragoonar? i wanted a new Dragoonar XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: dVfTsjl.jpg]

"There are as many people in the universe as there are stars, and there's more feelings than the numbers of the stars.

this will probably never change, even if the time and space change and even if i can travel over it, nothing can change  this, hence its natural that there was good people for we to relate with and there's people that we can't have good relationships with, the feelings are all too different.

want to be "just me" has been proving difficult, its a pretty hard thing, still i have to live on." (monologue by Akito?)

~~

Event Reward
:

~ Dragoonar Unit 1 (STAR) ~ as we can see he is holding a beam saber so we can suppose that its a attacker.
[Image: zwUlT5P.png]

~ Nadesico-C Project ~ building the Project enables you to build one of the first two SSR Battleships to be introduced on the game
~ Infinity Rivius Battleship Project ~ same as Nadesico-C
[Image: Qz7QaVV.png]

~ Unknown unit that its a normal SSR but can get to Taiki on the event - this is important so remember that the last two times we actually got a forced roll of Kisaragi and the Kobos, this time the tickets are not giving us more tickets.

this unit will be on the shop but without a event SSR will be and ordeal to get it as the game stands, so make your expectations for this one low, i assume that its Black Selena

Other Units:

New:
[Image: wm7q7Ol.png]

Black Sarana:
[Image: dMxIMYi.png]

Old Units receiving new versions:

Shooter I.Justice
[Image: gMZuPN9.png]

Attacker CrossBone X-3
[Image: 4IkuYRq.png]

Event Start(Japan time):

2017年4月1日(土) 0:00

Event Ends(Japan time):

2017年4月8日(土) 13:59

~~~~~~

I actually don't know what is Infinity Rivius and remember on the next event you get to go Burning! (if this is not on the Ost thing it will be sad) so stay with this version singed by Ruri voice actress

[Image: B2UhDnZ.png]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

It's Black Sarana.

Lots of things in Nadesico are named after flowers and this is explicitly noted as being that way.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Monologue could also be Neya from Ryvius.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(03-30-2017, 10:36 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: It's Black Sarana.

Lots of things in Nadesico are named after flowers and this is explicitly noted as being that way.

What about Gekiganger? It doesn't sound like a flower name.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Updated with the new units.

What's the name of the Ryvius robot, I can't find any pictures of it.

This looks like the one in the flying image.
[Image: einwald01.jpg]
apparently Infinity Rivius its a very old and very hard to find show, i never heard of it before

(03-31-2017, 04:08 AM)Mai Wrote: apparently Infinity Rivius its a very old and very hard to find show, i never heard of it before

I've started watching it. Brad Swaile is in this, he is the voice of Koji Aiba.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I have it all 9n DVD from ages ago. It's basically Lord of the Flies in space. The mecha itself is pretty meh and not really something very good.

Got I hated the Aibas. Koji was a little bitch for most of it and Yuki was a button hurt little douche bag.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I remember it being semi-hot shit circa 2003, at least with my high school anime crowd at the time. I couldn't get past Hisashi Hirai's character designs and thought the premise seemed shallower than it let on, but I never actually got very far into it, so uhhh I dunno actually. Haven't had much reason to come back to it...unless a main line SRW tackles it, I suppose.