antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of XO
Question 
Hey guys, what do you think we'll see added during the game's next update? Also, are there any series or mechs from existing series you'd like to see?

I think it would be cool if we got more cast from Wing and G Gundam, heck, I thought we'd see a Taiki Shooter Wing Zero Custom EW by now.
X-O ID: 159677720 - HyperEX
Premium Pack log
I believe that like any of those mobile games people will eventually get tired of it :o

happens to all of those games, i think that after all the series appear or the first arc of the story ends, lot of people will call it quits, as for what i wish to they to add?..

hummm.... maybe some turn based battle like Arena mode, but not being arena mode ;o
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yeah, the battle system seems to be this game's weakpoint. I've said this before, but I think FGO did it right going the turn-based route.

I hope game doesn't die, a lot of people are hungry for SRW. If it dies, we need something better to take its place.
X-O ID: 159677720 - HyperEX
Premium Pack log
We still got 3 Series left as well as Challenge mode and more Story left.
There are also keep more units they can add to the game.

I sure this game will last until it's 2nd year. no way it's going for a 3rd.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
It's going very well for now, but I don't see it for going strong in several years, that's for sure.
Chain Chronicle dies pretty fast (the English one I mean), sticking to F2P is the way to go for these kind of games.
Anyone who thinks the last few series on the list are the only ones left clearly hasn't seen the last SRW mobage's track record of adding series.

We just boosted the initial amount added by x3 or so, but nothing else has changed.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(03-26-2017, 09:31 AM)thebigb Wrote: I sure this game will last until it's 2nd year. no way it's going for a 3rd.

Aww.. I probably won't be able to get Taiki Seiten by then. Guess I should limit break my favorite taikis sooner than later too. It's too bad these sort of games are impossible to "complete".
(03-26-2017, 09:31 AM)thebigb Wrote: I sure this game will last until it's 2nd year. no way it's going for a 3rd.

Why not? We only have half a year until this game is into its third year of service.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
CC Global =! CC Japan. Gumi Global / Singapore branch is extremely incompetent on managing mobile game.
CC Japan is still popular enough, always going through under top 50 grossing mobile game even with their stale gameplay, the main villain already lose, Volunteer Army won, Yuri, Phoena and Pirika quit Volunteer Army and went into an adventure, now the casts are a New Generation of Heroes with some Limited Veteran from the old Volunteer Army while putting a lot of collabs around its event.
The main driving force behind mobile game is gambling addiction through gacha, not their actual gameplay.
Of course I hope X-OMG will run into 6 years of service or more just like Cygames's Rage of Bahamut JP or Im@s CG.
I think we also heard that devs are planning to implement some VS Battle Mode based on Arena.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(03-26-2017, 10:22 AM)srw785 Wrote:

Aww.. I probably won't be able to get Taiki Seiten by then. Guess I should limit break my favorite taikis sooner than later too. It's too bad these sort of games are impossible to "complete".

Always break your favorite units. No point breaking units you don't like.

They should add in a Completion hanger thing, with rewards. This way you are happy getting any new unit and people will pay money to try and complete their hanger.

(03-26-2017, 10:38 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: Why not? We only have half a year until this game is into its third year of service.

This is an Online Game.
Yes, Vs mode is coming which will give more life to the game, but X-Omega needs more.
All the game is the same 4 events every mouth.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236