antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRW Future
Alpha remake is extremely unlikely, Giant Robo is one reason, the estate of the deceased creator refuses Giant Robo to be used again. Getting those large number of series is also going to be more expensive not only in licensing costs, but also development on current consoles as Alpha along with Z had a very large cast.

It would be easier to make a standalone game using certain anime, and hopefully not Rebuild of EVA movies again as those plots go nowhere because the story isn't done with the movies.

There are some older 80s mecha shows that Terada was interested to put in SRW some time ago like Vifam. I'd like to see Dougram in a SRW game too, but given that these shows take place on other planets its hard to connect with mecha shows that take place on Earth unless consistent space travel/space warp is a factor on other planets. Dougram especially since the whole show takes place on a planet called Deloyer.
While I would love Dougram, I'm wary about it in SRW because it's very heavily about politics between and within multiple entities and SRW basically inherently can't capture that. Also, yeah, unless we finally get Deep Space SRW that isn't GC (wouldn't have worked) or OE (WOULD have worked really well, if the game in question wasn't fucking OE) it'd end up being as terrible as Z2 VOTOMS. Still, it'll happen eventually.

(We'd better get a flatbed truck and an Ironfoot. And J. Locke as playable. All I'm saying.)

Vifam is something Terada noted was basically impossible outside of totally shellacking the plot like what D did to Megazone - as he pointed out, putting basically anyone else on the ship changes the entire point of the show. Ryvius can theoretically work with other shows, because while it's Lord of the Flies, it's at the end of the day a conflict with humans - if your group is terrorists you can work with them. Vifam would be basically impossible.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Actually, after thinking about some older games, Heavy Metal L-Gaim was also very space heavy and yet fit into SRW and Macross Frontier did too despite being on space exploration, Vifam can do that too. It might be hard but it could be pulled off while cutting a few corners from its source material. If anything, Megazone 23 parts 1 and 2 were done not so well, but it had Macross 7 to complement with in SRW D. Megazone 23 part 3 can fit into a SRW story because it actually takes place on a planet and not as heavily connected to the previous 2 parts.

And I can a possible playable unit for Dougram in SRW, the Roundfacer Kolchima special. Sometimes the rival or enemy character can be playable, but it depends on the game and writing.
(08-26-2017, 12:22 PM)yazi Wrote: Actually, after thinking about some older games, Heavy Metal L-Gaim was also very space heavy and yet fit into SRW and Macross Frontier did too despite being on space exploration, Vifam can do that too. It might be hard but it could be pulled off while cutting a few corners from its source material.

In every SRW before GC, L-Gaim worked because its plot was completely ignored. And yes, it so happens that if you completely ignore the plot of the show, then you can easily fit the show into your game.

Just look at Z2 VOTOMS. Or Megazone 23 in D. Or Iron Leaguer in Neo. Or Zoids New Century Zero in OE. Or Tales of Neo Byston Well in every SRW its ever been in. Or Wing in Shin. Or... well, really, loads of shitty implementations.

Quote:If anything, Megazone 23 parts 1 and 2 were done not so well, but it had Macross 7 to complement with in SRW D. Megazone 23 part 3 can fit into a SRW story because it actually takes place on a planet and not as heavily connected to the previous 2 parts.

Yeah, but somehow I feel like they're never going to do Part 3. Which is actually a shame, it'd fit well into post apocalyptic scenarios (Domed cities, where have I heard that one before?) and it has mechs with an actual fucking range of attacks, including a Garland that Actually Does Something For Once. But oh well.

Quote:And I can a possible playable unit for Dougram in SRW, the Roundfacer Kolchima special. Sometimes the rival or enemy character can be playable, but it depends on the game and writing.

That'd be nice too. That or the Light Armor Roundfacer, really, would be fine. It's not like the main cast lacks for pilots and supporters.
You never know what ends up in SRW sometimes... only 2 Brave shows have been in SRW so far, the 2nd being Might Gaine. There are so many older shows to choose from, some being more obscure than others, especially Super Robot shows.

I didn't have too much of a problem with Votoms in Z2, I was happy with Votoms, and it did correspond with other shows in the game. I'd rather have Votoms in a SRW with weird writing than not at all, its one of the hardest to do because of its setting. Z2 was still pretty weird with some of its writing, especially the stupidity with Aquarion, but then again, Aquarion was not a good show to begin with.
I don't think the story in far space thing matter that much anymore in adding a series, Dougram setting is the last of its problems, its mostly about politics, it will be stripped of everything setting, story and everything that made it special in the first place (which is what Sunrise Eiyuutan did, they literally just added Crinn and Dougram as a an extra unit with no other characters or units or plot whatsoever.

I don't think thats what is stopping Vifam from getting included in SRW games, IIRC Terada said in one interview that Vifam can not be included in SRW because he respect that Vifam does not fit in war.
(08-26-2017, 01:48 PM)yazi Wrote: You never know what ends up in SRW sometimes... only 2 Brave shows have been in SRW so far, the 2nd being Might Gaine. There are so many older shows to choose from, some being more obscure than others, especially Super Robot shows.

The Braves are in no way obscure in Japan.  And while it is true that there's a shitload of things that could be in SRW and aren't - like, a real shitload, and that list is only covering animated things - but when Megazone 23 Part 3 is brought up it's usually considered inferior to the original and Part 2, and it's not like those get in SRW very often.

(08-26-2017, 01:48 PM)yazi Wrote: I didn't have too much of a problem with Votoms in Z2, I was happy with Votoms, and it did correspond with other shows in the game. I'd rather have Votoms in a SRW with weird writing than not at all, its one of the hardest to do because of its setting. Z2 was still pretty weird with some of its writing, especially the stupidity with Aquarion, but then again, Aquarion was not a good show to begin with.

Aquarion is hardly the biggest problem Z2 had.  I don't even think it makes the top twenty.  Unless you're counting the fact that it was there at all, but that also applies to Gravion, Baldios, God Sigma, Turn A Gundam and Gundam X, The Big O, SEED Destiny, King Gainer, and Xabungle, so...

The horrifically shitty animation 2-2 added in that goes from the Wing EW cast to the Geass cast to fucking everywhere else, Dai Guard being effectively pointless with an entire arc left over and then never coming back, pretty much all of the returning series being totally pointless things they should have ditched, Code Geass Shit Season overtaking the plot in 2-2, VOTOMs being terribly integrated, Gundam DX suddenly being totally fucking worthless because it was balanced about as well as the 90s SRWs, the secret route split at the end of 2 being shittier than the normal one, the music that went missing between 1 and 2, Trider still being totally pointless (FUCKING GC HAD ITS VILLAINS, AND SHIN HAD THEM DUMMIED OUT.  NO EXCUSES.), the E7 movie, the way Macross 7 lacked... like, most of the cool 7 stuff, the fact that quite a few character deaths that should have been reasonably preventable weren't except fucking Euphemia (And that was in the dumbest manner possible at that), the center God Mars arc still missing despite the fact that they took an axe to the last arc anyway, the nerfs to people like Sandman who really didn't need said nerfs while units that absolutely didn't need buffs got them, the horribly shit EN balancing in Hakai Hen on units like Dancouga, how Dancouga lacked basically its entire cast... but then had Final, for no real reason and no explanation as to how that happened, the way some casts like Xabungle got slapped down, the lack of secrets, some of the shiny special units - including Z's FUCKING MAIN PROTAGONISTS - being held back until like five stages from the end for no real reason... it had more pressing issues than just Aquarion.

EDIT:

(08-26-2017, 02:39 PM)Vincent Wrote: I don't think thats what is stopping Vifam from getting included in SRW games, IIRC Terada said in one interview that Vifam can not be included in SRW because he respect that Vifam does not fit in war.

...yes? It doesn't fit in a war because the plot and basic story don't fit in the slightest with anything else SRW related. If the Vifam cast is on your team, Vifam cannot happen, because they're with you.
I'm used to series being in SRW as guest characters with no story so I don't know why you're surprised there, been done many times, Mazinger Z/Great in D, G Gundam in Impact, Shin Getter in W, UC Gundam in general in especially in sequel games. There are other examples too but I can't think of anymore for now. J also could've had preventable Mu death but didn't do it.

I agree with some of the stuff you listed, Aquarion's was one that came to my mind especially since Z3 threw all of that out the window (although when Z2 came out, it was before EVOL aired), and I knew not to expect much from Aquarion cause the source material was bad to begin with, but Z2 took it to a dumber level.

Geass and Votoms, I don't know how else it could've been done to make it better, especially with their unique settings and I don't want to play armchair quarterback for the writers, its SRW which they do have swings and misses... for the most part Geass sticked to its show, so I can't exactly blame Z2 for that, its not like they had to fix much compared to Destiny's crap. And I enjoyed Chirico's interaction with Kallen from Geass...

Z3 to an extent did trim some of the fat of useless units, but it had other problems, less than Z2 in terms of writing IMO outside of the sphere nonsense. And yes, Z3 was lazy in some of its animations especially recycled ones from Z2.

And calm down man... I'm not arguing or dissing you or anything... Z2 has been done for a long time now...
I believe in a new announcement in December, like the last games.

Every game has the "main", "side", "returning" and "cameo" series, with one or two stages only in split routes.

And will be forever.
My problem now is that I enjoyed understanding the plot too much that I can't go back again to a SRW in Japanese. I hope they continue localizing it for the Singaporean market.