antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRW Future
Compared to console games, mobile games are a lot cheaper to make. The licensing costs are always a factor given these are based on franchises from other forms of media.
Always nice to see a post outside of the X-Ω forum once in a while.
Tell me about it, there is not many things going on on this board anymore and most of us hang on that discord channel and most of the usual discussions moved there lately.
Well, we need new game announcement.
its been sometime since V came out , the forums always had dead time when there was not SRW games around, even when we where on the golden age it was always like that.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Well, the best way to deal with inactivity is to keep posting about stuff, so...keep posting about stuff, in places, here.
Hopefully TGS will reveal a new SRW game, I'm guessing a new OG game is in the works.
(08-25-2017, 01:58 PM)yazi Wrote: Hopefully TGS will reveal a new SRW game, I'm guessing a new OG game is in the works.

Every past SRW was revealed without any non-SRW assistance outside of, like, Famitsu a couple times. They almost certainly won't announce something new at TGS.

And there's absolutely no OG game that's ready at this point.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Maybe they'll announce Super Robot Wars X-Alpha for consoles in the near future. Include every friggin' series in X-OMG as a proper SRW. XD
(08-25-2017, 04:55 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Maybe they'll announce Super Robot Wars X-Alpha for consoles in the near future. Include every friggin' series in X-OMG as a proper SRW. XD

Please, god, let that never be a thing. That game would be fucking terrible. I can't imagine how many terrible compromises they'd have to do to fit 50+ series in the same game, both in terms of graphics and story.

wait yes i do it's the same as z3
X-O Friend ID:  186471287