antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRW Future
After the PS2 era game sales in general were dropping for SRW and they somewhat shot themselves in the foot with Z3 being a two parter with very minimal change in series list compared to the fresh jump between Z2 and Z.

So far SRWV sold about 230k (PS4/PSV) and there are no real figures for Chinese/English versions, but I believe it can be counted as a success if it goes above 400k.
I think Bandai acquisition of Banpresto plays a role too considering as Parent Company, Bandai got good leverage to cut budget for SRW Game
Blog: yaminoseigi.blogspot.com
Wasn't there something about Terada taking a break from SRW after V in some scan? Am I misremembering that? I wonder if that'll make any difference.

Given SRW's relationship with portables, I would think at least one Nintendo Switch SRW game is a given, but I suppose we shall see about that. Maybe even just a port, since stuff like Fate/Extella and Azure Nights 2 coming out on it indicates "Baby's First Switch Game For Testing Purposes".
An SRW game for the Switch would be amazing. I really have a hard time deciding wether I like SRW on the go or on the big picture more, when I'm normally half through a game of one kind I usually start leaning towards having the other one. A combination of them both would fit my taste just perfectly.
Outside of the portable games on GBA and DS, main Nintendo consoles systems since the N64 for SRW are not good in terms of sales. Maybe the Switch might change that. Thankfully the Switch's specs are close to the PS4 so multiple platform release can happen for SRW again with the PS4 and Switch. I doubt Vita is going to get more SRW games even though its still surviving in Japan.

There is a likely chance the next Non-OG Srw game for the PS4 might use a new engine, cause even though SRW V uses a refined version of the SRW Z3, there will need to be a upgrade to use the PS4's power and the Switch too.

EDIT: Updated post with GBA and sales info.
(05-13-2017, 03:51 PM)yazi Wrote: Outside of the portable games on the DS, main Nintendo systems since the N64 for SRW are not good.

Hey, whoa. I get that 64 hasn't aged well, R, D, J, BX, and Neo can be contentious, and A is just a bad game...

But you're implying UX and GC are bad games, and that's one of the most blatantly false things you could say.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I seriously don't mind Vita getting R or D remake even J might be fine too
Blog: yaminoseigi.blogspot.com
(05-14-2017, 12:52 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 03:51 PM)yazi Wrote: Outside of the portable games on the DS, main Nintendo systems since the N64 for SRW are not good.

Hey, whoa.  I get that 64 hasn't aged well, R, D, J, BX, and Neo can be contentious, and A is just a bad game...

But you're implying UX and GC are bad games, and that's one of the most blatantly false things you could say.

Sorry, I forgot about GC which did ok on the gamecube although when compared to the PS2 SRW games it felt a bit lacking and I don't know why it was ported on the 360 which was barely even noticed, and UX did somewhat better than K and L, although the region lock did hurt it a bit in my opinion and might've hurt sales a little bit from the import aspect. I also meant things more from a sales point in my earlier post which I should have elaborated on. My bad.

But please don't use that tone of "blatantly false", it kind of sounds hostile, you could just say its not right rather than use those words...
Matt is really in /m/ mode wherever he goes huh
(05-14-2017, 03:04 PM)yazi Wrote: I also meant things more from a sales point in my earlier post which I should have elaborated on. My bad.

Ah, yeah. In that regard, though, I think the DS ones didn't do so well either?

Sales are a morass, games like Shin and Impact have the records for best sales and the lowest sections have things like XO (Which was basically made to fail, but they wanted to test a bunch of stuff - the Gakuen system, tons of shit they couldn't fit in GC, the graphics, making an actual difficult SRW - at once and the 360 was the best graphically for it, so...), although I think OE actually is lowest at this point so a bad game did end up at the bottom. I don't like using them as an indicator of quality.

(05-14-2017, 04:35 PM)180223 Wrote: Matt is really in /m/ mode wherever he goes huh

Can't be something you're not.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287