antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Of Fighters: Destiny
I'm a little disappointed with the CGI. I guess it was too much to hope for Tekken or Capcom levels of CGI wizardry.
(07-24-2017, 03:43 PM)Vincent Wrote: THE KING OF FIGHTERS DESTINY - Geese Vs Jeff Preview

Why are they fighting in someone's lawn? The setting is bad. XD
^
Does anyone remember Jeff and Geese's fight in the Wild Ambition intro?
I really don't remember. And I did play that game. Big Grin
Andy Bogard FTW.
It's young/AoF2 Geese vs middle-aged/anime Jeff.

For some time in the 90s, I thought Andy Bogard was Geese's discarded illegitimate child. An SNK fighting game publication later debunked it, though.
(Yesterday, 10:22 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Why are they fighting in someone's lawn? The setting is bad. XD

It is pretty hilarious and gives off that extra feeling of trying to stay accurate to a foreign setting while not really understanding the nuance of it. Like, technically this is an accurate representation of many suburbs in America, but...this is where their epic karate showdown is gonna take place? Also, I suppose being at night is supposed to explain the lack of people out, but...

"SHIPPUKEN SHIPPUKEN SHIPPUKEN"
"EY! JACKASS! Keep it down out there! SOME of us have JOBS and need ta SLEEP!"
Found the Wild Ambition intro:

(Yesterday, 12:02 PM)Garou Wrote: It's young/AoF2 Geese vs middle-aged/anime Jeff.

For some time in the 90s, I thought Andy Bogard was Geese's discarded illegitimate child. An SNK fighting game publication later debunked it, though.

Yeah, i loved that opening back then.

And oooh the 90's, there was some really wild rumors and theories back then (i guess nobody coined the term fan-fiction back then or i wasn't aware), i remember one in particular that Andy and Terry Were twin brothers and Geese Kidnapped child Andy and trained him while Krauser kidnapped Child Terry (the parents died in the process of course but thats mostly Geese's fault, predictable i guess at this point), they saw power in them when they made eye contact or something or was it another rumor for another game hmmm...