antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
(08-10-2017, 02:15 PM)Top Nep Wrote: A/AP rates weren't broken, they were the games that didn't have the RNG at all. Whatever rate you got was set in stone. The only way to sort of mess with it was trying to move to a different square and see what happens.

First off, they're not the only games in the franchise to do that, but that's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to how it can say 100% or 0% chance to hit and still either miss or hit, something which should logically be impossible, because AP lies about the rates.

(08-10-2017, 02:33 PM)thebigb Wrote: Pretty sure in real SRW such as W, if you miss your attack then the chance of you hitting again increases and keep increases until you hit and then goes back to normal (+ or - bluffs).

Every game since I think W and Z have had that, barring possibly OGs (I forget). But the earlier games certainly didn't. That's also why the rates it goes up at vary wildly between games around that period, creating the entire shitty situation with K's hit rates, before it becomes consistent in later years.

...except for OE, which brought back K's rates, but fuck OE with a rusted poleaxe.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
You hit dodge units with the right ones, units that have lock on among other seishins they're just not popular on the arena because most people like to bring a team of units with extremely high hp or extremely high dmg

but now the meta switched to heal over time, and extremely dodge units on defensive teams so you have to deploy certain good taikis to counter it
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

The way it is now it's a pain in the ass just to get the 3 silver. Gold 1 takes a miracle of taiki teams.

What units/leader parts/etc raise/give sure hit?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(08-11-2017, 02:34 AM)Top Nep Wrote: The way it is now it's a pain in the ass just to get the 3 silver. Gold 1 takes a miracle of taiki teams.

What units/leader parts/etc raise/give sure hit?

L'arc has sure hit
Puru Two on Quinn Mantha has sure hit
Ao has it
Blue frame has it
Nono (shooter) has it
Yoko has it
Lockon (don't know if OG or the other one)
one of the Tieria's among others

hitting dodge units that are not lvl 70 Vilkyss its not a problem, mostly defenders can take out dodge shooters, the thing is... you need a sure hit shooter to take out attackers and we have only Nono to do that in a single blow

the problem its that you can't let units like Ange stack dodge or you will never hit them, when you see a Vykyss, Quan't, or something annoying you take it out immediately with a Taiki shooter with single target hisatsu on LVL 70 or so if you let Ange stack dodge she will reach 200% same goes for OO Raiser each hisatsus stack Setsuna dodge

for defenders.... that's a pain you need fast and strong attackers to deal with them, i think that or old OG Taiki Freedom can be of use at least he is pretty fast

the thing is that they are releasing so many powerfull units and everyone is stronger than the previous this ones now are ok tough, just things like Eva 013, Glenda, Lan

Because Taiki Mazinkaiser KS is too strong, what units do you guys think can handle him?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(08-17-2017, 11:50 PM)Wish Wrote: Because Taiki Mazinkaiser KS is too strong, what units do you guys think can handle him?

Attacker Voltes V. Takes him down in one hit.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
There are some units that can defeat Mazinkaiser KS.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577551/
Taiki God Gundam, Taiki Master Gundam, Voltes V, Shinkirou armor buff down + Grendizer, one man left Vaikungfu, etc.
I just saw him too on arena, somehow his action gauge has a yellow color when everyone else has a normal green color.
I think Summer Aoi with a proper crit damage V-parts and team should be able to one hit hissatsu him to death.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Mazinkaiser action gague is yellow because it can not be attacked.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(08-17-2017, 11:50 PM)Wish Wrote: Because Taiki Mazinkaiser KS is too strong, what units do you guys think can handle him?

same as all the other defenders of this game

a lvl 80 Rom single hisatsu all of them