• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
Vilkyss
Taiki Wing Zero
Puro Two on Queen Mantha
Taiki Attacker Nono
Haman

Guardian Asuka on the defender 03

i have several problems with defenders as you can see my main strength are Heero and Ange, Nono have a really high attack but a low hit rate and is slow for 1500 onward.

i've been having problems with Taiki Zegapain he is a pretty strong unit, Quan't i sometimes can deal with if i menage to shoot Heero Hisatsu his normal attacks begins to pierce trough the bushin but Zegapain is a defender so my only other choice is Nono kill him on a single move

another extreme annoying unit on the arena its the newer Bertha she heals herself a lot and its pretty dodgy its harder fighting her than some Taikis, luckily not many people uses her
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

How about the new taiki Sousuke? How do you deal with him? I tried deploying Gaia Gundam in my team to raise hit rate but that wasn't enough...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(07-17-2017, 06:26 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: How about the new taiki Sousuke? How do you deal with him? I tried deploying Gaia Gundam in my team to raise hit rate but that wasn't enough...

Taiki Nono can one shoot him.

there's also some units with ridiculous high hit rate that helps, usually newtype piloted units
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

There is something wrong with Attacker Race Queen Oleev, she killed my lv 75 Taiki Grendizer on arena for 13k damage with her hissatsu fireball. Does she even know about type disadvantage?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332