antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
(04-12-2017, 07:41 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: I guess it'll take a while, currently stuck at 22.

Just use unit's that can Dodge, just did the stage again with zero V-Parts.
I would post my team, but to many people are playing, I can't get on the ladder.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(04-12-2017, 08:11 PM)thebigb Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 07:41 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: I guess it'll take a while, currently stuck at 22.

Just use unit's that can Dodge, just did the stage again with zero V-Parts.
I would post my team, but to many people are playing, I can't get on the ladder.

Nope, can't hit them.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Had this in the other topic, but would probably be better to keep it here.

Just beat VS 19. I gotta say, Blaster GoShogun and Blaster Venus-A really came in handy thus far.

Equipping GoShogun with a full Guard set gives him 90% Guard, and each time he Guards, he gets a rainbow core. In 17 it's insane, because if Shinji hits him with his chaingun, it gives GoShogun like 4 rainbow cores.

Venus-A is also amazing, she will break the armor on those tough Super Robots with her hissatsu, which only costs 1 core. Was unable to clear 19 without breaking the enemies' armor using this strategy.

As for VS 20, round 2 ends up killing me. If I had a bit more survivability, could pull it off.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
the new mode its still hard for me, gotta level up moar units
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Thanks to full Frontal and giving my Hiki Bear a crystal to get it to 70, I managed to almost make it to gold last week. But cat that point it's nothing but goddamn 00 quantas that wipe you out in literally in the first turn, Zegapains that never get hit and heal with every dodge, and stupid GGGGs.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(04-20-2017, 10:46 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Thanks to full Frontal and giving my Hiki Bear a crystal to get it to 70, I managed to almost make it to gold last week. But cat that point it's nothing but goddamn 00 quantas that wipe you out in literally in the first turn, Zegapains that never get hit and heal with every dodge, and stupid GGGGs.

Last week during the last hour I used 2 EN, won every battle and still did not get gold.

How to beat
00 Quantas - Dodge. You're full Dodge team will do fine.
Zegapain - BURN!!! Just burn it, it will also not heal if you attack with a Special Attack.
GGG - BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!! BURN!!! Keep Burning it will die.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

GGGG and Quant are really strong units on Arena, gold rank its full of them all teams have those units ready to hisatsu you on turn 1 or 2.

you don't survive more than that, lets see if Taiki Heero help me pas trough gold or at least stay there high ranked i really wanted the SR Toudou :|
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(04-21-2017, 08:07 PM)Mai Wrote: GGGG and Quant are really strong units on Arena, gold rank its full of them all teams have those units ready to hisatsu you on turn 1 or 2.

I've never had a problem dealing with GGG, I just burn and it dies.
Quant is a really hard unit to deal with
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

This week I am gold since a couple of days.
The hard part is not reaching it but maintaining it.
Went down in a few hours from 1398 to 1307...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Was able to get to round 3 on VS20, but can't kill boss before he hissatsus me for around 10k dmg. At least I feel like I'm making progress.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728