antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
(04-08-2017, 12:54 PM)Hypereia Wrote: I haven't checked its stats, does it have some sort ability that makes it stronger for every allies' death?

Anyways, I was thinking about making a burn team.

Heinherm (Berta)
Koubu (Sumire)
Athrun (IJ)
Open
Open

I think one of the two should be support. Maybe Taiki Oogami or Z Gundam.

Other open could go to Shinji Magrock. Hmm... Might test this out later. I kind of wish you could send duel requests just for fun to friends, to test teams out. (then you could both watch it with a replay feature for good laughs)

If you want to have all the Burn possible, Godzilla mass burns anything he hits with his finisher.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(04-08-2017, 12:54 PM)Hypereia Wrote: I haven't checked its stats, does it have some sort ability that makes it stronger for every allies' death?

GGGG last ability 味方が撃破されるごとに、攻撃力、装甲、命中率30%アップ、行動力アップ
Every time an ally is destroyed, attack power, armor, hit ratio up by 30%, action power up.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Has any of you tried to use Taiki Sakura + C.C on the arena? lol its my comment ;x

i sense nerfs incoming
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

What happened Mai? Is she good combined with CC?
(04-11-2017, 12:21 AM)Wish Wrote: What happened Mai? Is she good combined with CC?

Sakura has a ability that gives you a rainbow core everytime she scores a critical, she also has another ability that speed her up everytime she hit a enemy, her hisatsu cost 3 cores...

C.C gives you 2 attacker cores, you begin with 1, put her on the speed + position...

he last seishin guarantee critical hits for 3 turns.

~~

Cast the seishin --> Use the hisatsu -- > gain 4 rainbow cores ---> them its Eureka/Ryouma's turn -- > Sakura again --> Cast the hisatsu -- > gain 4 rainbow cores = loop
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I see, that sounds fun. I haven't met a team like that. For maximum speed and defense, Taiki Kisaragi and Taiki Summer Oldrin will be good for Sakura.
So how do you unlock Ex abilities?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Typically at lv 70, 2/4 limit.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
(04-12-2017, 11:24 AM)Top Nep Wrote: So how do you unlock Ex abilities?

Get Unit to Level 70.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Damn....I have 4 crystals I was saving, but if I want to clear arenabled mode more 8 might have to use them...current taikis I have at 65

Hick bear
Xmas Gunbuster

stuck at vs 19 because that bird fuck.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]