antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
even Sumire on lvl 80, she takes a single hisatsu and if she dies for Haman on a single hisatsu, i suppose that Nono dissolves her and kills her 4 times on a row
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(03-27-2017, 07:02 AM)Mai Wrote: even Sumire on lvl 80, she takes a single hisatsu and if she dies for Haman on a single hisatsu, i suppose that Nono dissolves her and kills her 4 times on a row

Sumire is great in arena, she can burn things.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
burning in arena is irrelevant, you finish the fights before it have any effect, and also C.C exist and every team ahead 1500 has her on lvl 80 full buffed to heal that.

if you stall too much for burning to do something you lose by the Taiki hisatsu of whatever its the other team guardian is :|

or even before for lvl 80 Hamans,Amuros,Nonos, all those people that can hisatsu turn 1 and hisatsu again on turn 3 and hit everyone on your team.

(03-27-2017, 08:11 AM)Mai Wrote: burning in arena is irrelevant, you finish the fights before it have any effect, and also C.C exist and every team ahead 1500 has her on lvl 80 full buffed to heal that.

Mass burn is relevant. Godzilla can burn the entire enemy team with his finisher, and that tends to matter a lot - multiple times I've seen the burn kill low health enemies, and if I pin it on faster things they'll kill themselves slowly.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Yeah when you're the attacker team and is fighting a formation of reals its good, however when you're fighting something that can blow you up instantly it don't help at all.

same reason why Oldrin and OO Raiser (shooter) are bad on the arena, stun its just good on hisatsus, so if you're planning on building a team around that, you best bring King Gainer :o

If you are fighting a unit with really high defense.
Such as God Sigma, Mazinkiaser (KS), GoaGaiGar etc... Burn is great, as you do more damage with the burn than you're a normal attack.

Sure C.C and other units can heal, all you need to do is stop the unit from healing, which Sumire can do with her Special.

I can get to 1300+ with this team.

Can win all battles that is not
- an all Attacker team
- 3 and 2 row formation.
- Any unit with evasion, (I can sometimes win, just need to be lucky,)

- Front Row
Shooter Gunbuster (Defence is decent, can increase hit rate with skill, Special can hit 3x3
- Middle Row
Defender Sumire (Burn, Special can burn more and stop healing, she is fast)
Shooter Roadbuster (increase evasion to all units, he is fast)
Defender Granzon (Great for 1 on 1 fights, heal HP and has a powerful Special)
- Back Row
Combattler V (Kills any annoying unit with it's special that hit's twice.)
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Looks like the update we got removed the button from Arena that lets you toggle between PvP and PvE stats on a mecha. Sad, I found it useful.
X-O ID: 159677720 (Primary) - HyperEX
X-O ID: 180595884 (Secondary) - Hypereia
Premium Pack log
Any other alternative advice for dealing with Genesic Gaogaigar? Burning him doesn't do well for me.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Nevermind, I lost because I tried to kill GGGG last, that's why its stats got buffed up so high.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
I haven't checked its stats, does it have some sort ability that makes it stronger for every allies' death?

Anyways, I was thinking about making a burn team.

Heinherm (Berta)
Koubu (Sumire)
Athrun (IJ)
Open
Open

I think one of the two should be support. Maybe Taiki Oogami or Z Gundam.

Other open could go to Shinji Magrock. Hmm... Might test this out later. I kind of wish you could send duel requests just for fun to friends, to test teams out. (then you could both watch it with a replay feature for good laughs)
X-O ID: 159677720 (Primary) - HyperEX
X-O ID: 180595884 (Secondary) - Hypereia
Premium Pack log