antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
(10-07-2017, 11:45 AM)Mai Wrote: i suppose you are gold ranked already? i can barely win most matches vs Eurekas

Yea, but I'm pretty much stuck at the start of Gold *. Any further than that I'm stonewalled by the higher level Anemone and the E/A + Broken Taiki configurations. Also, Shooter Evasion teams, seeing you only have a 5% chance to hit something that has bunshin and gets a core everytime it dodges and the other teammates have 0 chance to hit them, oh man, never again Sad .
Vaccine for the current arena thing is Nia lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

What did Nia do?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
she gives + 100% armor + 50% Aim and + 500 speed to all the units around her despite their type and own boosts, if they are defenders, + 200% armor + 80% block chance, + 800 speed.

run her with Ange + status effects protection, and now you get turns.

Nia is indeed amazing, but, well I think you need to check her abilities again. She has one buff for defenders, then a buff after her robot explodes.
This is her team buff: 味方ディフェンダーの攻撃力20%、命中率40%、装甲100%アップ、行動力300アップ
This is her "My robot exploded, avenge me!" Buff: 自分が撃破されたとき、味方の装甲100%アップ、行動力200アップ
This one is all for Best Girl: 攻撃力、命中率、状態異常耐性50%アップ、行動力500アップ。さらに防御確率80%アップ

Side comment: I think it'd be a nice touch if they made it so that if you are going to win the match with a hissatsu, the Cross Omega cutin should be shown.
Mai, I found you're team in Arena mode, and your defence team is bad.
I won the battle before you even could make a hit.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Of course, my arena teams are made of unequipped units and i think i don't have a single lvl 80 unit on any of them, while you use 5 lvl80 Taiki units all with V parts and lvl 80.

still managed to take down 4 of them with a lvl 70 Kallen alone with zero V-parts on her, with no help from Anemone you team is also pretty bad, Kallen is a pretty old unit i believe that Anemone can probably take down your team by herself, turn 1 or 2

i mostly let a single unit during all the week and sunday swap to 5 random SSR units to try to grab 2 Omgs from the arena