• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena strategy
Vilkyss
Taiki Wing Zero
Puro Two on Queen Mantha
Taiki Attacker Nono
Haman

Guardian Asuka on the defender 03

i have several problems with defenders as you can see my main strength are Heero and Ange, Nono have a really high attack but a low hit rate and is slow for 1500 onward.

i've been having problems with Taiki Zegapain he is a pretty strong unit, Quan't i sometimes can deal with if i menage to shoot Heero Hisatsu his normal attacks begins to pierce trough the bushin but Zegapain is a defender so my only other choice is Nono kill him on a single move

another extreme annoying unit on the arena its the newer Bertha she heals herself a lot and its pretty dodgy its harder fighting her than some Taikis, luckily not many people uses her
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

How about the new taiki Sousuke? How do you deal with him? I tried deploying Gaia Gundam in my team to raise hit rate but that wasn't enough...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(07-17-2017, 06:26 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote: How about the new taiki Sousuke? How do you deal with him? I tried deploying Gaia Gundam in my team to raise hit rate but that wasn't enough...

Taiki Nono can one shoot him.

there's also some units with ridiculous high hit rate that helps, usually newtype piloted units

There is something wrong with Attacker Race Queen Oleev, she killed my lv 75 Taiki Grendizer on arena for 13k damage with her hissatsu fireball. Does she even know about type disadvantage?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Rom upgrade was a mistake now its not more Quant's everywhere its Rom's + Glenda everywhere and the free Akiha its also annoying every team on gold has her as guardian and she always kills everything, i don't think my team its gold rank material anymore

(08-08-2017, 06:26 AM)Mai Wrote: Rom upgrade was a mistake now its not more Quant's everywhere its Rom's + Glenda everywhere and the free Akiha its also annoying every team on gold has her as guardian and she always kills everything, i don't think my team its gold rank material anymore

How so?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(08-08-2017, 09:12 AM)thebigb Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 06:26 AM)Mai Wrote: Rom upgrade was a mistake now its not more Quant's everywhere its Rom's + Glenda everywhere and the free Akiha its also annoying every team on gold has her as guardian and she always kills everything, i don't think my team its gold rank material anymore

How so?
Rom Hisatsu its freaking Deadly its like L'arc's on steroids he murders any defender of the game with that a lvl 70 Rom + Ange to make him faster make him a machine of destruction

now you add the annoying Robot Girls Z, Glenda can ignore your defensive lines and hit you backrow right from the start, she has 10k attack... and its a defender, she is VERY hard to take down her seishins are far more annoying that i gave her credit i will Taiki her to have a chance of getting the SR Arena units because its annoying without one

also Taiki defender Honoka gives 5 stacks of burn on her hisatsu, the Arena powercreep was brutal on these last 2 events

I can hardly climb to 1200 on the arena these past few weeks. Maybe my team lacks synergy or LB.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Just fought a Glenda in the arena, she's harder to take down than Granzon or GGG for my Shin Getter, she can also hit units in the back at will... annoying and effective lol
I will need to taikifi mine ASAP
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(08-08-2017, 10:51 AM)Wish Wrote: I can hardly climb to 1200 on the arena these past few weeks. Maybe my team lacks synergy or LB.

Same as always still reaching 1200, I sometimes make it to 1300.
I have never gotten to 1400.

(08-08-2017, 10:53 AM)Hokuto73 Wrote: Just fought a Glenda in the arena, she's harder to take down than Granzon or GGG for my Shin Getter, she can also hit units in the back at will... annoying and effective lol
I will need to taikifi mine ASAP

I just send out Voltes V to kill her, she is easier to take down then Granzon or GGG. Just leave her to last.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236