antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoshiyuki Tomino General Thread
You guys didn't read the blog post, I posted were it says

“Turn A is around 500 years before G Reco”.

"Before"

I said after by mistake.
I read the blog, it still doesn't make any sense from the context of G-Reco, there was nothing in the show that tells us it was after Turn A aside from Tomino saying so. All we know from G-Reco is that it says UC ended with lots of crap happening, nothing about Dark History or anything about other Gundam shows... Even the audience was confused...

Tomino... I think you should take a break now... your last couple of works have not been good since King Gainer and the Zeta movies (which was decent). The Ring of Gundam short movie which he directed made no sense but actually kind of fits with G-Reco's narrative, and Wings of Rean was just bad overall.
(04-25-2017, 06:56 PM)yazi Wrote: I read the blog, it still doesn't make any sense from the context of G-Reco, there was nothing in the show that tells us it was after Turn A aside from Tomino saying so. All we know from G-Reco is that it says UC ended with lots of crap happening, nothing about Dark History or anything about other Gundam shows... Even the audience was confused...

Tomino... I think you should take a break now... your last couple of works have not been good since King Gainer and the Zeta movies (which was decent). The Ring of Gundam short movie which he directed made no sense but actually kind of fits with G-Reco's narrative, and Wings of Rean was just bad overall.

There were a lot of Turn A gundam references in G-Reco, G-Reco is its own world they don't have to make direct links to Turn A gundam the same way late UC shouldn't regardless. As far as we know G-Reco is way before Dark History, so it fits just fine to be late UC. Tomino has explained it and that stupid meme about tomino should take a break and that his works aren't good is just a that a stupid meme. G-reco was one of his good works it just the plot is unnecessarily complicated.
Yoshiyuki Tomino Discusses New G-Reco Movies, Anime & Film Industries

Tomino said:

Quote:The way that things are actually progressing is a secret, but this isn't anything too important so I'll go ahead and say it. One film about 1 hour 40 min. in length is in development, and we have tentative permission for a second film. If there isn't a good audience turnout for the first film, it won't end up happening. That's reality. That sort of realism makes me angry.  took about three months and said, "Well, it's like this, yeah? Even if it's 1/20th as popular as your name. we won't do it," but if it's 1/20th or 1/30th of the turnout we can probably make a second film. I hope to get everyone's cooperation."