antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoshiyuki Tomino General Thread
(03-19-2017, 11:29 PM)Mai Wrote: There were no production problems, Tomino decided to wrote the show like that, he regretted the decision after episode 19, and told that they barely warped out the show, AGE had directions problems, also he stated that he didn't expect people watch G-RECO with logic.

but well its a Gundam show, you can find it here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...sta/.87449

the sales where apparently ok, just not superior to OO, and the show its not popular as well, you can like it, some will deslike it and try to find reasons to.

i didn't liked the story, i didn't understood maybe i'm too dumb

Lets not use that ANN article, its based on Yaraon a very unreliable source. The official interview that Tomino did that only Yaraon took an expert out of context part of was were he said he could have worked harder on the story.

Problem with G-Reco is that had to recall a variety of things most of which you weren’t sure were even relevant, so binge watching the show would help you a lot more to understand its plot and story.

You guys should really read all of Ollie Gundam and Tomino interviews from Fobes they are really good and well
New Project For Gundam Reconguista in G is in Development
>New
Its not new, its been confirmed for a while https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder...4508a74b8a

ANN is just being slow
(03-22-2017, 10:10 PM)Guntank Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 11:29 PM)Mai Wrote: There were no production problems, Tomino decided to wrote the show like that, he regretted the decision after episode 19, and told that they barely warped out the show, AGE had directions problems, also he stated that he didn't expect people watch G-RECO with logic.

but well its a Gundam show, you can find it here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...sta/.87449

the sales where apparently ok, just not superior to OO, and the show its not popular as well, you can like it, some will deslike it and try to find reasons to.

i didn't liked the story, i didn't understood maybe i'm too dumb

Lets not use that ANN article, its based on Yaraon a very unreliable source. The official interview that Tomino did that only Yaraon took an expert out of context part of was were he said he could have worked harder on the story.

Problem with G-Reco is that had to recall a variety of things most of which you weren’t sure were even relevant, so binge watching the show would help you a lot more to understand its plot and story.

You guys should really read all of Ollie Gundam and Tomino interviews from Fobes they are really good and well

I don't know Guntank, i just read the sites i don't really know from where their info come, and everything on the internet its suspicious after all so whatever.

but i will read the forbes interview, Tomino interviews are a good read
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I think there was a interview a few months after G-Reco ended that Tomino said that G-Reco was set 2 years after Turn A or that G-Reco is related to Turn A, although Bandai is one who decides that. But it could be another rumor, it is Tomino after all and some things can get lost in transition.
(04-24-2017, 03:11 AM)yazi Wrote: that G-Reco was set 2 years after Turn A or that G-Reco is related to Turn A

I heard it was set anywhere between 500-1000 years after the events of Turn A.
Who knows, with Tomino these days its hard to tell. Not that G-Reco really concluded on anything substantial to even remotely lead up to Turn A. If anything, I'd be embarrassed for a good show like Turn A to be related to G-Reco.

It also doesn't help a lot of people kept bringing up the Turn A comparison for G-reco even after it ended, but then again, people bring up the Turn A theory for EVERY damn show. Can we just accept that Turn A is the proto Kamen Rider Decade that it was its own universe that had all a history of all the other Gundam shows rather that all shows that aired before and after Turn A are directly related to it? Personally, I think that G-Reco is a alternative take on the end of UC, because nothing really was explained that lead up to it, only very vague references like disasters and the whole Kuntala thing along with all that BS religion/taboo stuff. Its up to Bandai/Sunrise to decide what's official and what leads to where, not Tomino.
G-Reco takes place 500 years after Turn A not 2. https://nekketsunikki.wordpress.com/2015...er-turn-a/

From forbes: "Reconguista in G occurs roughly a thousand years after the end of the Universal Century and is in part meant to bridge the gap between that and later series like Turn A Gundam" https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder...99ccfa27c0
I have seen people saying there's something wrong with the way the translation in that one blog was done. Not knowing a lick of Japanese, I wouldn't know one way or another. At the same time the general apathy towards G-Reco by fandom seems to have led to a lack of a real second or third investigation on the matter.

Just going from the way the show goes, it makes no logical sense for it to be after Turn A and a lot of logical sense for it to be after UC. So I have no idea what to make of the whole situation.
Shinra Bansho World
SRW X-Omega Friend Code: 135473479
Lvl. 80 Gunbuster
Well... now I feel dumber after hearing that G-Reco takes place 500 years after Turn A... I don't think Bandai endorses that... Cause nothing explains it being that way from the show's writing/narrative and from its context...