antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sakura Taisen Collab Event: Stream of Tears
Is the Taiki the event unit? There doesn't seem to be one. Also, holy shit that 30 OMG crystal pull is a trap. No GSSR, just four Spring tickets. Pulled on it, then used the 16 to get the Defender / Purple lady. Sumire?
(03-15-2017, 04:09 PM)Jotaro Kujo Wrote: Is the Taiki the event unit? There doesn't seem to be one. Also, holy shit that 30 OMG crystal pull is a trap. No GSSR, just four Spring tickets. Pulled on it, then used the 16 to get the Defender / Purple lady. Sumire?

I wasted 70 OMG... on it. Still I got 8 Tickets. I have no idea what unit to get.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
I rolled up to the 30 OMG part in the Step Up gatcha and only got a dupe SR orz

I probably should have went straight to the 30 OMG ten roll instead.
Which do you guys think is more worth it?

The 30 OMG pull for 4 tickets or the full step up gacha?
I hate this game, waste of freaking crystals.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
(03-15-2017, 04:47 PM)180223 Wrote: Which do you guys think is more worth it?

The 30 OMG pull for 4 tickets or the full step up gacha?

You're probably better off with the 30 OMG pull. The step up gatcha also gives spring tickets although given how fickle the RNG is you're still likely better off with the 30 OMG pull. I know the 20 OMG part gave me 2 tickets and the 30 OMG part gave me 4 tickets.
Did two full step ups and didn't get a single ssr so good luck if you're going to try. Used my tickets on sumire, Sakura and kohran. Also that 30 pull becomes a 40 pull after the first shot
Alll the Koubus are Taiki units, you unlock they Taiki version when they reach lvl 70, the event unit (Oogami Koubo) its also a Taiki, so select the type of unit that you need i repeat don't blind pick.

after you reach lvl 70 you must clear the unit character quest, the last one will give you access to the Taiki and the previous one will give you a transfer material, the upgrades also carry over

here what i gathered:

Sakura (its the main character) - Great mobility overall, and her hisatsu cover a freaking big area, like all the map, decent status, however the mod of her hisatsu is LOW, she has a really high attack, and works like a critical freak, you need to crit to do ridiculous high amount of damage on regular attacks, has soul and awakening, if you need a Taiki attacker you don't anymore.

Maria (Blonde woman with the pistol) - This unit is great, Maria is a chibby Haman Karn, she has the exact same skillset as Haman, she has soul AND awakening, has a command skill (lvl 1) however it affects all the types of units, can slown, bad thing. Maria's Hisats its cheap costing 2 cores only, it have a poor modifier (seems like its a thing with all the units) but its pretty cheap for a Taiki unit.

Kanzaki (Purple dressed woman the defender one) - Good Hisatsu, its a defender with regular status, she has snipe, she can burn enemies, and she increase her attack at every enemy hit, another good unit.

Iris (the kid) - ok this is a weird unit, not only Iris Koubo is hilarious looking but she also is a total support shooter, she increases attack, evade and hit rate of all the party, with 2 command skills that works even when she is on the ship weave heal, ahd her hisatsu heal all your units hp TOTALLY its like another Guts.

Li (glasses girl) - short range shooter i assume since she can inflict ALL the freaking status of the game, she can burn,stun and blind lol, her seishins are terrible save for one that gives her a core, her hisatsu its damage on a huge area with low modifier, this unit seems great.

those last two units are great supports if you need a shooter as MAIN Taiki shooter Get Maria instead.

Kohan or something (red Koubo) - she is a attack and she is the only one besides Sakura with a great hisatsu, hers break barriers, and have a big modifier, the area its not that great, but her attack is even higher than Sakura's, she can't deal burst damage since she lack Soul or Hot blood, but she has all the skills to be able to be a top tier attacker, even a Taiki Asuka "syncro rate look alike"

On the arena some of them create cores, i can see future for Sumire.

~~~~

The 30 pull OMG don't guarantee you a SSR unit.

"so why they exist Mai?"

because you can decide to try lvl 70 a specific unit, so you can use that event banner instead of the step up pull if you do use them all on the end you get to accumulate enough for other SSR unit from spring tickets.

be aware that only Sakura has a pilot part.

To acquire Oogami Taiki unit you must reach 75000 points on the event.

My Friendlist is full of Sumires,Marias and Iris, so pick the one you lack a good Taiki off, if you plan to step up for another unit time is now, you probably should step UP before select your Koubo, but remember step ups will always be step ups!

"Mai story translation? yay or nay?"

yay but latter i don't really have time to play now just gonna grab my Koubo and do my pulls
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Oh... Cool... the best girl, is also the best unit Smile and can beat Conquest 65 for me. Yay Smile

1) Spend 16 Tickets and select the best girl Sumire.
2) Use 2 Limit breaks
3) Level her up all the way to 70
4) Then get a Taiki Unit.
5) Get that Taiki Unit to Level 75
6) Beat Conquest 65
7) Wait until Event is over and use Limit break and get a New Level 80 Taiki Unit.

Cool.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Can we limit break and get the Taiki version of the non-Oogami units whenever or only during the event?