antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sakura Taisen Collab Event: Stream of Tears
(03-12-2017, 04:25 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: ...have you used all your Event daily Ticket things?  I just checked, I have 18 of them.

I restarted when they did the Huckebein event. My old acct was lost when I tried transferring and forgot to screenshot. Basically at the beginning of the 14 day streak of EX tickets. There was a string of like 6? before that, though.
yes Mattman stands correct you should have 18 tickets by now so if any of you don't have those just use the EX tickets are are sitting on your box. also yes the event stars right after this one.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/483/1483952/

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(03-12-2017, 07:56 PM)Mai Wrote: yes Mattman stands correct you should have 18 tickets by now so if any of you don't have those just use the EX tickets are are sitting on your box. also yes the event stars right after this one.

I restarted thirteen days ago. Tomorrow I'm getting my 14th EX ticket. Therefore I don't have 18. It's just as well since I'm sure my lvl 80 Huckebein is better than whatever 16 of those Spring tickets gets.
(03-13-2017, 03:38 PM)Top Nep Wrote: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/483/1483952/

Translation as follow.

Each Sakura Taisen character is a SSR because yes.

Sakura is a Taiki unit.

pilot parts will be distributed from the events, only Sakura's is confirmed we don't know about the other ones, but they say "pilot parts" on plural so there's more than one.

16 tickets are traded for a SSR Sakura Taisen unit its random and not just Sakura.

Infinity Rivius latter

Latter on march we get special units that was the mysterious 5th reward.

going by the event banner Oogami its the reward unit.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Luckily I made my new account just in time to get 16th ticket today. Free SSR? I'll take it.
X-O ID: 159677720 - HyperEX
Premium Pack log
Will current event units remain as such even during Sakura wars?
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Most likely no. Devs want you to roll new gachas for new set of event units.
X-O ID: 159677720 - HyperEX
Premium Pack log
(03-14-2017, 12:40 AM)Hypereia Wrote: Most likely no. Devs want you to roll new gachas for new set of event units.

There have been events where there's been a event unit carryover, like the Solis girls events for example.
Here's hope it will happen again...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Doubtfull, especially with how there's 7 units they want you to shill on. The Hick Bear and Old Rin's High Grail didn't carry over.

The Solis girls were special because they're OGs, and special guaranteed gachas.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]