antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sakura Taisen Collab Event: Stream of Tears
[Image: 9xev07F.png][Image: 53hYf7C.png][Image: W4mfDP9.png]

What is Sakura Taisen?

Its a series of games that existed back them, it was a S/RPG much like Super Robot Wars, however the series never debuted on SRW till now even if they where popular back them, on those games we play as a male protagonist that organize a defense force using some mechas,while there are battles the game has a huge focus on relationships and stuff.

the mechas of the series are called Koubu (fixed), and i don't really know how they will fare on the game. (there's also a anime and no i didn't watched)

Event Type:

Assault Event - you proceed toward various maps destroying enemies and collecting green crystal fragments and points, the amount of points that you win is based on the amount of event units that you own, on the past assaults where better since the story was shared with the event stages, nowadays they are separated.

We will win any Unit for this event?

Yes, 16 Spring Tickets can be traded for a SSR unit, we don't know yet if it is Sakura or a random Sakura taisen character

On Sakura Taisen the characters pilot armors that are bigger than a human but not by much, they are armed but still they would figure as a SS units on SRW much like Mellowlink and Nono.

somehow like this:
[Image: 34GKCA1.jpg]

They made several units for the event for some reason, and we don't really know how they will go about this i think its safe to assume that one of them will also be a Reward for completing the event.

Oogami Ichiro is also on the event and will be playable he is the main character of the games and Sakura of the anime i suppose, we also get a SR Copy of him on day one of the event.

there's also 20 OMGs, a SP ticket and a mysterious prize.

there will also be Asahi using Oogami clothes, probably with Shatte or Honoka on board whatever they will pilot.

Event Start: 15/03

New Units Confirmed:

- Ogami Ichiro
- Shinguuji Sakura
- Kanzaki Sumire
- Maria Tachibana
- Iris
- Li Koran
- Kirishima Kan'na

Trailer for the event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_nTq7k0mZU

I won't make a lame joke how about a opening instead? good idea me!

you have like 4 days till the event start, maybe able time to check a timeless classic, and a series that marked a lot of people childhood Smile (and no i don't have the minimum idea where you can find the games or the anime, i will try to watch something tomorrow or something if i find where )

~~~~~

Part 2 of Sakura Taisen Collab 

As Long as its Lost 
[Image: C39cGCV.jpg]

The story is going on, Asahi,Shatte and Honoka will pilot Kobos since Van Ein is down for the moment.

SSR Asahi is the event reward, Shatte and Honoka are Sr's, there's a high probability that they get a SSR event base gacha version as well, Shatte will be dressing as Sakura, and Honoka on their pilot uniform, they will most probably share a base gacha.

Their units will be distributed after todays SRW Wave Radio program. 

Part 2 Starting on:
[font=メイリオ,]2017年3月24日(金) 16:00[/font]

Begining on ~ 2017/03/24

Ending on ~ 2017/03/31 

Japan time.

[font=メイリオ,]2017年3月24日(金[/font]
[font=メイリオ,]) 16:00[/font]

[font=メイリオ,]2017年3月24日(金) 16:00[/font]
[font=メイリオ,]2017年3月24日(金) 1[/font]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

They're Koubu, Tachikoma are from Ghost in the Shell.
Thanks Orochi \o

for some reason on the wiki of my country is wrote Tachikoma lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

They do look like tachikomas though.
Ooh Sumire. Gimme!
Sakura Wars started that "put VN games on actual consoles" thing too.

It worked for it... Didn't work so well for many other things though. Demonbane only got to do it for a remake, and then there's things like Hexamoon Guardians, which is... Well, if you've heard of it in any serious way without paying attention to /m/ (where it was suddenly discovered a few months back) or playing SRC Dungeon (which is why it was discovered) I would be surprised.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
>Yes, 16 Spring Tickets can be traded for a SSR unit, we don't know yet if it is Sakura or a random Sakura taisen character

16? How annoying, I'll only have 14... :/
(03-12-2017, 03:42 PM)Jotaro Kujo Wrote: >Yes, 16 Spring Tickets can be traded for a SSR unit, we don't know yet if it is Sakura or a random Sakura taisen character

By the time the event starts, you'll have 16.

Maybe 17, actually.

Also woo I'll have 60 OMG crystals ready for this event!
(03-12-2017, 03:43 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 03:42 PM)Jotaro Kujo Wrote: >Yes, 16 Spring Tickets can be traded for a SSR unit, we don't know yet if it is Sakura or a random Sakura taisen character

By the time the event starts, you'll have 16.

Maybe 17, actually.

Also woo I'll have 60 OMG crystals ready for this event!

It starts after this one right, like in three days? There's only two EX tickets left on my countdown, unless they give out two more beyond that? I have 12 atm.
...have you used all your Event daily Ticket things? I just checked, I have 18 of them.