antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I broke 2G
In my attempt to LTC 2G, I was able to clear scenario 11 (where the Valsion messes with you) on turn 3 PP (before the Valsion appears) and because of this, neither Masaki nor Domon joined even though they appeared in the subsequent cutscenes. After the deployment screen in scenario 12, the game gives me a Game Over and replays the previous cutscene. I just wanted to say this because I found it humorous and, to my knowledge, it isn't documented. So I guess Getter Robo and Zeta Gundam destroyed the universe.
It is known, in the old Banpresto games, that if you finish things too fast the robots can't join you. The stage in 3 with Four is a pretty notable moment.

That this is a thing in 2G isn't surprising, that it Game Overs you isn't really surprising either.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I know that if one finishes too fast, then robots don't join, but in this game the mechs that are supposed to join in the scenario usually join afterwards even if they didn't get the chance to appear. I just wanted to note that they don't in this particular case.
Well I, for one, did not know that, and am amused. Guess Masaki got lost.
I remember this happen to be in Alpha 3. I beat the Seed Finale stage too fast, that Yzak didn't join.
But he was still there talking with everyone else afterward.

There was another time in Alpha Gaiden during that mind control stage.
I beat the boss before Great appeared, resulting in the event happening with a ghost Tetsuya.
Then next turn Great Appears and gets Mind controlled by the dead boss.

Resulting in me beating the stage with Great Mazinger, trying to kill everyone.

There is that Getter Stage in Z2, where you kill all enemy units in one turn. and then nothing. no events happen, no enemy units are on the map.
Pressing next turn, has an enemy phrase with zero units, afterward, the next event occurs's.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(03-12-2017, 08:09 AM)thebigb Wrote: There is that Getter Stage in Z2, where you kill all enemy units in one turn. and then nothing. no events happen, no enemy units are on the map.
Pressing next turn, has an enemy phrase with zero units, afterward, the next event occurs's.

*'Nam flashbacks to Impact*
In Alpha Gaiden, at least on the Easy route stage 42, you can move from your starting point to the destination on the first turn if you give all your move items to the Freedan. This makes the stage end without Zengar ever appearing, but they talk about him being defeated and killed afterwards.

Here's my writeup of Shin SRW stage 33:
Quote:This is supposed to be the climactic Victory Gundam battle with all the V enemies coming out and beating you up. In fact, if you beat the mission by the third player phase, most of the enemies in the stage will never appear (this is still the old SRW style where the mission ends when all enemies are dead even if some reinforcements have not appeared). This messes up the story, though, because Katejina is apparently supposed to die in this stage but she never appears.
(03-12-2017, 09:40 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 08:09 AM)thebigb Wrote: There is that Getter Stage in Z2, where you kill all enemy units in one turn. and then nothing. no events happen, no enemy units are on the map.

*'Nam flashbacks to Impact*

What happens in Impact?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(03-12-2017, 03:32 PM)thebigb Wrote: What happens in Impact?

Impact absolutely LOVES "oh, you completed the stage early? Wait with your hands on your ass for three turns while nothing happens until the mooks spawn in." This, on top of its general Impactness, makes it highly annoying to play sometimes.

Especially when said mooks or boss spawns after Turn 5, thereby denying you a chance to get Mental Concentration.