antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Falcom General Topic
Heart 
https://twitter.com/xseedgames/status/70...0037769216

Hype
Lemme join the fun too! (been playing Trails of Cold Steel too much)
But then it means they have to bring out Zero and Ao too. Which is kinda hard, considering the platform is dead.
and... they just announced it and posted some screens from cold steel 2. hatsuu from xseed says 3rd is planned for an early 2017 release.
[Image: QUavQ.gif]
(03-11-2016, 09:37 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Lemme join the fun too! (been playing Trails of Cold Steel too much)
But then it means they have to bring out Zero and Ao too. Which is kinda hard, considering the platform is dead.

They are getting a steam release Andy, so Zero and Ao still have a good chance i would say.
Actually i think that they've already decided to do them all and catch up with Falcom releases from now on, they've just took a nice shortcut with releasing ColdSteel, i think that we will be getting all the titles sooner than we've ever hoped.
I'll just put my The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel playthrough here then.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...h0SSXTI1uh

Still ongoing at the moment. Hopefully I can finish it in the next few... weeks. Big Grin
(03-13-2016, 09:15 AM)Vincent Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 09:37 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Lemme join the fun too! (been playing Trails of Cold Steel too much)

They are getting a steam release Andy, so Zero and Ao still have a good chance i would say.
Actually i think that they've already decided to do them all and catch up with Falcom releases from now on, they've just took a nice shortcut with releasing ColdSteel, i think that we will be getting all the titles sooner than we've ever hoped.

If the sales for Cold Steel II and The 3rd are good enough to convince their superiors, then XSEED will definitely work on it. Hatsuu is a real fan of the series and thanks to her, Sara and Varion's insistence & pestering their boss gave in and OK'd the 3rd's localization.

Hopefully this time more people will buy them.
I actually managed to finish Trails of Cold Steel.
Total play time around 70 hours.

Technically, for Trails of Cold Steel II to sell, they have to really market the first one. Because I'm very sure that the game will sell lower than the first game. Afterall, nobody wants to play a game mid-story, and not everybody wants to play Cold Steel II if they don't like the first one (gameplay doesn't click, or story sucks, etc.)
logically, that sounds reasonable.

however, the amount of people who bought and played Trails in the Sky SC without playing the first one (and then complaining) was unusually high. The worst part was the game reviewers who did it.
Well, there are some people like that, yes.
For example, I skip Final Fantasy XIII-2 and go straight to Lightning Returns.
But then again, I don't really like the story, I just like the Schemata system of Lightning Returns and the overall fun gameplay. ^^;