antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original Generation timeline question
I know OG1 takes place in 179 but when did the events of OG2, OG Gaiden, 2nd OG, Dark Prison, and Moon Dwellers take place?
Aside from Dark Prison don't all the games after 1 take place up to 6 months after one another?
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
Sorry, OP, I dunno myself.

But I'd LIKE to know for, uh, reasons.
Actually, 179 is not when OG1 takes place. Meteor 3 struck Earth in 179, and soon after the original Hiryu (commanded by Daitetsu and Sean) and Giganspada were attacked by a HUGE swarm of Megillots while exploring near Pluto. This is shown in the introductory FMV in OGs where we see a massive swarm of Megillots leaving the White Star, presumably en route to attack the original Hiryu and Giganspada (side note: this Hiryu has no wings and the Giganspada went on to become the Giganscudo I believe). These two story scenes set the stage / backdrop for OG1. Following this story sequence, you advance to current day where Elzam is piloting the GM2-R against a few Megillots, and destroys five of them while capturing the last one with no armaments equipped on the GM2-R.

These dates are taken from the rolling intros in each game.

OG1: None listed. But it's safe to assume that it's mid / end 186, or even early 187, because OG2 takes place exactly six months after OG1. I would assume early 187 actually, because OGG takes place soon after OG2 and is already in 188. I don't know how long each of these wars last, but I can't see them being longer than 6 - 8 months.

OG2: 187, six months following OG1's events (this is explicitly stated). My speculation is that it's mid to late 187, given that OGG takes place a few months after and is already in 188. I also read somewhere that the Bartoll event took place "midsummer" in 188, but I'm not sure how reliable this claim is.

OGG: 188, only a few months after the events of OG2 because the introductory FMV before Scenario 1 (which shows the Cry Wolves dropping in to clean up the Earth Cradle after the Kuro-Hiryu squads just liberated it) states "Several Months Ago...". IIRC, there isn't much of a break between the liberation of the two Cradles (Scenarios 42 - 44) and the planned assault on the occupied White Star (Scenarios 45 - 50), and Scenarios 45 - 50 all take place within the span of a single day at most, so "Several Months Ago..." is applicable to the first and second scenario in OGG.

2nd OG: None listed, but once again this is only a few months after the events of OGG.

Dark Prison: These scenarios are background to 2nd OG, and happen in parallel, except for the final stage which takes place after 2nd OG I believe.

Moon Dwellers: None listed again, but this takes place a few months following 2nd OG. I read somewhere that by the end of 2nd OG, 189 hasn't ended yet so it's safe to assume that MD is late 188 or early 189.
(03-31-2017, 11:33 AM)Raven Wrote: Dark Prison: These scenarios are background to 2nd OG, and happen in parallel, except for the final stage which takes place after 2nd OG I believe.

Most of OGDP is in the EX section. Then there's a few from the early period after the EX section, and the last stage is literally right after Euzeth dies.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287