antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Code Geass Oz Event: A Sword To protect Life
This is actually great because it means they can and will create a 2nd pilot part for a character that already has one. In thia case Oldrin is still the exact same oldrin unlike Setsuna whose a different version technically.

My hope is that Oleev gets a 2nd one soon becauze while hot, the skills changed sick ass. And aesthetics wise, her being in a bikini that tight doesn't really match up with the rest of the Solis girls in in their pilotsuits.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(02-28-2017, 03:14 PM)Top Nep Wrote: This is actually great because it means they can and will create a 2nd pilot part for a character that already has one. In thia case Oldrin is still the exact same oldrin unlike Setsuna whose a different version technically.

My hope is that Oleev gets a 2nd one soon becauze while hot, the skills changed sick ass. And aesthetics wise, her being in a bikini that tight doesn't really match up with the rest of the Solis girls in in their pilotsuits.

Unicorn Gundam (awakening) doesn't work with Banagher pilot part, I don't know why.
I really don't get why some units work with pilots parts are others don't.

What do you mean make a 2nd pilot Part, there are two different Setsuna pilot parts?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
>Zwears

Zwarth. Its name is the Zwarth. Not to be confused with the Zwauth, the Neo Byston Well Aura Battler.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
So yeah, Oldrin is NOT the Taiki, the dumb Huckbein is. Well, looks like I'll be saving my 130 shekels

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

You don't like Huckeboin Nep?
It has stronger than average Taiki for its HP, attack and agility, capable of breaking barrier on story/event/campaign mission and disable Guard on Arena by normal attack too I think. I hope I can roll her, I could use another Taiki shooter beside my Nu Gundam but I kinda want to save up for Sakura Taisen too.
The thing is that collab units (like Taiki Shinjizilla, Defender Harukaiser and the next Sakura Taisen robotto) have a lower recurrence gacha cycle and probably won't be entering Taiki tickets gacha soon enough.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
I am liking the Huckebein, I really want it.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(02-28-2017, 07:14 PM)Top Nep Wrote: So yeah, Oldrin is NOT the Taiki, the dumb Huckbein is. Well, looks like I'll be saving my 130 shekels

oh you did not just go there.

Huckebein is the greatest outside good old Grungust.
I will be realistic i hope that i pull Huckbein the SR one, seems good it has 12700 on level 70, hope i can get one of those, for sure i won't be getting any SSR out of that step up thing so whatever if the event its too hard to farm i will just do the daily story mission, get Katalina pilot part and call it a day.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(02-28-2017, 07:21 PM)Wish Wrote: You don't like Huckeboin Nep?
It has stronger than average Taiki for its HP, attack and agility, capable of breaking barrier on story/event/campaign mission and disable Guard on Arena by normal attack too I think.

Obviously, given Granzon was also OP, this is a sign that the true best power in X-O is the power of black holes.

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure debut when?  I would love me a Taiki ZINV.
Good thing I save my OMGs to the units I like. Bless RNGesus and gave me 008L (with Full Armor ZZ as a bonus). I wish I had this kind of luck when Granzon was still available. One Point Breakthrough (lvl 65) gives Barrier Pierce and Limiter Release (lvl 70) allows shots to pass thru enemies.
[Image: th_SRW%20X%20Omega%20-%20SSR%202017.02.2...asnnr.jpeg]

[Image: SRW%20X%20Omega%20-%20008L%20Unit%20Ques...h4n2m5.png]
[Image: xDaddnP.jpg]