antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Code Geass Oz Event: A Sword To protect Life
[Image: BLJpPWK.jpg]

With the death of Emperor Lelouch who spreaded fear onto people, the world gathers together for a supposed new era.

however a Aura Machine appeared to join hands with Neon Zeon to conquer the earth sphere, on the confusion Oldrin Zevon takes her rested sword again, this time on name of the people.

Event Reward:
Zwears (Black Knight Aura Battler)

[Image: r0uMYIJ.png]

Event Starts:
2017/3/1/ 0:00

Event Ends:
2017/3/8/ 13:59

Type of Event:

FOE Event

New Units:

Judau on Full Armor ZZ

[Image: 24sOHn6.png]
Attacker Marvel (this will totally be the 30 OMG one)
[Image: UDsfNGC.png]
Huckbein (pilot part on the event)
[Image: d2uMVFs.png]
Oldrin on High Grail
[Image: fJBYcDW.png]

Actually i have Zero hopes to get Judau since i have zero OMGs right now, but nevertheless i would be very happy with Oldrin was well, so when you pull and get nothing don't despair a lot of people get nothing all the time.

and funny story Judau its my favorite Gundam protagonist and i don't have a single version of him yet, and i want that Full Armor ZZ, hope its not a Taiki, he will come this time i will lure him with Haman, everyone knows that Judau x Haman was the thing Heart
[Image: jHoaLSR.jpg]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I want Oldrin but I have 13 OMG ;_;
I completely missed Haman last time. But I want that Huckebine! Also wanted Oldrin. Hmm...
Okay, time to spend all my OMG on this event.
I hope Old Rin is the taiki. I have around 130 shekels right now....

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Correcting myself Oldrin's unit its not Amanecer yet, its the High Grail, and she has a voiced pilot part acquirable on the event.

remembering that we already have younger Oldrin pilot part so its like Setsuna, you can't use the voiced one on her ungraded unit, and by the dmg that she is doing on the video Oldrin is a Taiki.

Now is the right time to rack all those story OMGs. On chapter 3 atm I hope I could get a decent amount Smile
(02-28-2017, 08:01 AM)Mai Wrote: Correcting myself Oldrin's unit its not Amanecer yet, its the High Grail, and she has a voiced pilot part acquirable on the event.

remembering that we already have younger Oldrin pilot part so its like Setsuna, you can't use the voiced one on her ungraded unit, and by the dmg that she is doing on the video Oldrin is a Taiki.

Yeaj, she calls the unit by name in her voiced line.but, DI'd XO giv her an original upgrade?  

Becuse she had the Grail and later the Grail Air Cavalmod, but I have no idea what the hell this thing is.

(02-28-2017, 08:26 AM)Top Nep Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 08:01 AM)Mai Wrote: Correcting myself Oldrin's unit its not Amanecer yet, its the High Grail, and she has a voiced pilot part acquirable on the event.

Yeaj, she calls the unit by name in her voiced line.but, DI'd XO giv her an original upgrade?  

Becuse she had the Grail and later the Grail Air Cavalmod, but I have no idea what the hell this thing is.

her canon upgrade its the Amanecer, i don't know what its that high grail thing, but there's a picture drama about code geass Oz so might be something from it

High Grail is a canon unit. She gets it after the second battle of Tokyo after Suzaku nuked 30 something million people.

Check Oldrin Pilot Part, her new unit is on there.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236