antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I somehow made it in? Well hello!
Hi everyone. It seems like my account was finally activated here. I've tried to sign up at another forum (the predecessor to this one I think?) a number of times during the last few years so I hope it was worth it.

As for the series I can't remember exactly when I started out but it has been at least ten years. I love strategy RPGs in general and I have to admit that I like Fire Emblem even more (at least the games prior to Awakening). 

I must also admit that I've never realy been that fascinated by robots. But when it comes to mecha anime from the 80s and 90s, many of them are so ridiculously good that they make it to my top favorites anyway. That said I still prefer the OG games.
Glad you made it.
We (admins) don't have to activate accounts. You're supposed to click the e-mail that is sent to you and follow the link, lol.

Welcome.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
(02-19-2017, 08:15 AM)Orochi Kusanagi Wrote: We (admins) don't have to activate accounts. You're supposed to click the e-mail that is sent to you and follow the link, lol.

Welcome.

It could be that I'm mixing things up with NeoGaf where that's definitely not the case.

What I do know is that I received an e-mail today saying that an admin activated my account. And I always follow activation links immeditately when I sign up, so while my memory is vague I assume I never received any. I signed up in November.
And if I recall the other forum wasn't even accepting registrations the times I visited in hope of doing so.
Actually I just checked through the Wayback Machine and it seems like the "other forum" was this one before some reboot. And registrations seem to have been closed between 2012 and sometime in 2015.
Welcome aboard!