antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRWV Secrets Thread
In the end of the secret scenario, I was able to save Black Mightgaine but he didn't join me. He was just recovering. If only we knew if he would join later or on the spot after that. I had 45 kills total.
[Image: 1xgs6Oy.gif]
Got Bonta-Kun in a (really fun) secret scenario after the Stage 27

My Sousuke had 41 kills, Kurtz 23;Mao 23; Clouseau 23; Testarossa 30

No Mithril enemies in previous stage
Evangelion secret stage

~

- on map 39 kill both Angels with Shinji, and you will receive the Eva 013, the upgrades carry over.

- Mary joins on this same stage.

~

- Marida its not a secret, she has a DLC about her so we can assume that she survives

~

- Alpha Azieru

attack Loni with Banagher and Hathaway, on stage 38 persuade her with Banagher and explode her with him.

~

Yazan and Jerrid are not auto join i didn't got them, however i got Jill i don't know what i did, i have Ange and Hilda aced for a lot of time, and they had a lot of kills, by the time that i got her.

just aced hilda because she is my favorite character from the show, i doubt she is related to something, also fought all the bosses with Ange and exploded them using her, toke Cross Ange Route
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Mai have you finished the game or are you near completion?
[Image: 1xgs6Oy.gif]
i think is 3 or 4 maps for me Daba
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Just acquired Bonta-kun, didn't do anything particular other than having Bonta shoot down Gates. Souske hadn't hit ace, either. And I wasn't even trying to get the secret scenario, either.

Also, reporting from a japanese info sight, for Black Mightgaine, its currently believed that Mightgaine needs to be aced. I'll test this out on my second playthrough.
I managed to get Xi Gundam's Missile Pod and I can confirm it was by shooting down Penolope with it each time I got.
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
is the xi gundam high mobility attack a secret?
[Image: Calcilis.png]
Of all the games where Armageddon takes place, not a single one include Getter Dragon as a secret unit. This is a game where friggin' Great Mazinger showed up in Shin Mazinger too. I'm sad. Sad
Secret Stage after Stage 42 for money.

With Crossbone Gundam BGM, needs Tobia ACEd maybe?

Got Jerid, he is really a secret? Just shooted him with Kamille stages ago, i'm not using Kamille or took the Gundam Route after.

Marida is auto-join