antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRWV Secrets Thread
PLACEHOLDER INFO

CONFIRMED

BLACK MIGHT GAINE
~ Take the Nadesico Route after scenario 14 (go to Japan)
~ Defeat Joe/Hiryu USING ONLY MIGHT GAINE on scenario 17. Make sure nobody else attacks Joe.
~ Upon clearing scenario 17, a secret scenario will follow. Defeat Black Might Gaine with Might Gaine.
~ Black Might Gaine will join you later on the Nadesico route on scenario 27, or when your roster comes back together on scenario 33.

EVA-13 & KAWORU NAGISA AS SUPPORT PILOT
~ Scenario 39 have Shinji destroy both 9th and 10th Angels. This will trigger a secret scenario later, clear that map and the unit is yours.

TESTING 

XI GUNDAM MISSILE POD ATTACHMENT
~ Have Mafty defeat Ren any chance you get whenever he appears

Possible Cross Ange related secret on Azanel Route Scenario 16 (Jill maybe?)
~ Have Ange to destroy 3 large dragons within 3 turns

FULL FRONTAL + NEO ZEONG
~ Need confirmation if auto join or a secret or playable for a few scenarios only

BONTA KUN
~ M9 Team gets a certain amount of total kills to trigger a secret scenario after scenario 27. Clear that and you get Bonta kun.

FULL ARMOR ZZ GUNDAM
~

DEBUNKED
[Image: 1xgs6Oy.gif]
ブラックガイン出た
・ナデシコについていく
・勇者特急隊の撃墜数合計70ちょい
・マイトガインのネームドはマイトガインで撃破

Black Gaine.
~Take the Nadesico Route (at some point?)
~Have 70 kills on the Yuusha Tokyuu (so at that point it'd be like Might Gaine, Tribomber, and Guard Diver)
~Defeat Black Might Gaine with Might Gaine in the Secret Scenario you get from doing this.

Black Might Gaine is confirmed in the game, and there's no reason they'd have it in if not for the secret opportunity. Not outright saying it's confirmed and the requirements might not be exact, but this looks pretty accurate to me.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
noted. Also need confirmation if Penelope joins you automatically or a secret
More work towards Black Gaine. The boss you have to kill is Joe before the secret scenario (maybe kill Black Gaine on the scenario, I dunno), and you only need 60 kills. Maybe fewer, but someone did it with 60.
Spoiler Show

Jill from Cross Ange is confirmed as a secret.  No requirements as of yet.

Also, there's really, really good odds that Bonta Kun is a secret.
Alright. Will list these later. I wonder how Bonta kun can be a secret. First time for everything I guess.
Is Marida a auto join this time around or did i triggered something?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I was told Jerrid is playable. I wanna know if he's a secret too. I'll keep tabs on Marida.

Right now I'm on the secret scenario with Black Mightgaine. Killed Joe in the previous scenario using Mightgaine. Currently have 40 kills total between all Mightgaine characters. Will kill Black with the original and see.
A new unit has been found, one we know what the requirements are for the most part.

Missile Pod Attatchment Xi Gundam:  Kill Lane/Rain/whatever with Hathaway, probably every time he shows up.  Someone got this having only done that with Hathaway or Xi.

Also it seems Jerid, Yazan, and Rain are normal. Full Frontal and the Neo Zeong, however, might not be, though they can join.

Also capable of coming to your side: Alpha Aizeru, given to you by Loni. That's most likely a secret, but we don't know the recs.
I just got the Secret Scenario for Black Mightgaine.

I had a combined kill count of 60-ish (a little over 60) with Mightgaine and the bombers, and I had Mightgaine take Joe the Ace down solo in the stage prior with no help from other units. Tri Bomber damaged him a little bit before hand so I'm certain that doesn't go towards it.