antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mazinger Z returns! New movie announced!
We've also seen Aphrodite in something that wasn't the trailer itself, and NOT Diana, which is odd. But yeah Mazinger has all its attacks, they even show things like the Southern Cross Knives off.

...and some weird Mazinger GM.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(06-15-2017, 08:55 PM)ryoga316 Wrote: I'm guessing it's because Sayaka was seen to appear much older, as though she's in her 20's. And the movie does appear Mazinger Z already has the Jet Scrander and thus all of its attacks early on, as well as the Hover Pilder now has the Jet Boosters. Also note Z's fight with Garada shows the former appears to be more agile than usual. This gave me the impression that this version of Z has a performance similar to that of Armageddon's Getter 1/Black Getter.

Now if they decide to throw in stuff from the Pachinko game where Z has the Scrander Rocket Punch, and the ability to transform into Zeus Mode and Destroy Mode,.....

It seems it does take 10 years, Professor Yumi  has gray hair, Sayaka and Koji look a lot older. There is a big Mazinger like shadow  next to the GMzinger, Planet Size mazinger maybe?
The characters do look older, but that might be the different designs compared to previous shows. Even Shin Mazinger Zero manga has the characters looking more mature.

The villians still being here is the one part that isn't making sense to me because the 10 years later thing should mean they shouldn't be alive. Or maybe its a new timeline/recon like Shin Jeeg that diverts from parts of the original Jeeg.
So the plot has been released and apparently the movie is set 10 years after Koji defeated Dr. Hell, with Koji now a scientist himself. It also seems to indicate that the movie will ignore the events of Great Mazinger and Grendizer.
http://ukiyaseed.weebly.com/ukiyaseeds-o...r-revealed
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

Ignore this.
(06-17-2017, 04:54 AM)yazi Wrote: The characters do look older, but that might be the different designs compared to previous shows. Even Shin Mazinger Zero manga has the characters looking more mature.

The villians still being here is the one part that isn't making sense to me because the 10 years later thing should mean they shouldn't be alive. Or maybe its a new timeline/recon like Shin Jeeg that diverts from parts of the original Jeeg.

Even the older movies were somewhat alternative timelines (Z vs Ankoku Daishogun or Vs Devilman) but they mostly use the TV series as basis.

Even in UFO Robo Grendizer vs Great Mazinger there was a completely different ending for Dr.Hell's death and Mazinger Z's had a weapon never used (Mazinger Boomerang).

I saw the full trailer (you can find it on dailymotion) it does show some fishy silhouette in the end (two robots maybe or an upgrade for Z)
I guess it will be explained how these villains are alive and how much of a role Great Mazinger plays if it even happened, I'm guessing it didn't if Dr. Hell came back in his Mazinger Z form rather than the from of the Great Marshall of Hell...
(06-23-2017, 04:14 AM)DrDevilman Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 04:54 AM)yazi Wrote: The characters do look older, but that might be the different designs compared to previous shows. Even Shin Mazinger Zero manga has the characters looking more mature.

Even the older movies were somewhat alternative timelines (Z vs Ankoku Daishogun or Vs Devilman) but they mostly use the TV series as basis.

Even in UFO Robo Grendizer vs Great Mazinger there was a completely different ending for Dr.Hell's death and Mazinger Z's had a weapon never used (Mazinger Boomerang).

I saw the full trailer (you can find it on dailymotion) it does show some fishy silhouette in the end (two robots maybe or an upgrade for Z)

Dr. Hell didn't appear in Grendaizer VS Great and Mazinger Z only made a cameo displayed in a museum iirc.
It was more than a cameo in a museum.

[Image: C7SnjFyUwAAH1io.jpg]
(06-23-2017, 02:17 PM)Vincent Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 04:14 AM)DrDevilman Wrote:

Dr. Hell didn't appear in Grendaizer VS Great and Mazinger Z only made a cameo displayed in a museum iirc.

Check the scene when Kouji is being interrogated by Barendos his memories of Dr.Hell's demise is different Smile

(06-23-2017, 10:34 PM)Garou Wrote: It was more than a cameo in a museum.

[Image: C7SnjFyUwAAH1io.jpg]

Yep that's the Boomerang actually I think the team that worked on GM vs Gren didn't really know Mazinger Z very well when I rewatched the scene today there is a scene where Z is flying and then does a breast fire the clip after shows Z with something similar to Great's "Knee Impulse Kick" but on from his arm  Big Grin