antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wrastling thread
Didn't see a thread... so..

Royal Rumble is coming soon, Taker is gonna be in it, but rumors are.... that

THE CLEANER WILL JOIN WWE
[Image: pKYu0wY.png]

IF TRUE IT MEANS WWE HAS STOLEN ANOTHER  TOP TALENT FROM NJPW (Nakamura, AJ, Luke, Gallows)  Wanna see Kenny omega at his best? Go watch WRESTLE KINGDOM 11

Okada vs Omega is one of the best matches, however the previous matches before this one are just amazing.
Wow, wasn't expecting to see some NJPW love here!
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Ugh, I need to make time to watch Wrestle Kingdom 11.

Also, WWE announced Kurt Angle for their HoF. I wish they didn't so he could have made a surprise return in the Royal Rumble or WrestleMania.
Tanahashi vs Naito was a 5 out of 5 match, hell most of the matches in WK11 were great

the Okada vs Kenny Omega match was filled with tension and great bumps and excellent selling by both Kenny and Okada which I rate it a 5 out of 5 as well but edges out Naito vs Tanahashi because of the emotion driving the match
The last 4 WK11 matches are all worth a watch (the whole show was good, even the tag matches), but the last 4... all great! Hiromu Takahashi vs Kushida, Shibata vs Goto, Naito vs Tanahashi and of course Okada vs Omega.

Make sure to watch NYD too. Some fun surprise returns there.
(01-18-2017, 06:53 AM)Orochi Kusanagi Wrote: The last 4 WK11 matches are all worth a watch (the whole show was good, even the tag matches), but the last 4... all great! Hiromu Takahashi vs Kushida,  Shibata vs Goto, Naito vs Tanahashi and of course Okada vs Omega.

Make sure to watch NYD too. Some fun surprise returns there.

Suzukigun Ichiban
One of the best themes too.

After being exposed to puroresu in the early 90s, I tried to get every Japanese pro-wrestling game for the systems I have. I wonder why there were no more puroresu games for consoles since last gen.
^ I'm guessing is that there was a time that puro isn't as popular as it used to be. Lately there's a resurgence in puro, so maybe we'll see? NJPW owner Kidani would sure want to explore that.
Though I've been watching NJPW since WK 9, 11 has not only made me a dedicated NJPW fan, given Omega's journey last year, but pretty much back to being a pro-wrestling fan in general, something WWE has failed to win me back even with the inclusion of Nakamura and Styles in their roster.

Another reason why I enjoy NJPW is the lack of weekly TV shows. I do not have the luxury of watching each episode to follow a storyline that leads to a PPV. In NJPW, you only need to look at New Year's Dash for the overall storyline, and the rest are told in succeeding PPVs. In this case, Suzuki-gun is wrecking havoc throughout the brand while Bullet Club is currently out of action due mainly to Omega being a free agent until very recently, with the final negotiations taking place next month. (thus the many speculation if whether or not Omega would be in the Royal Rumble, but he now confirms he's not signed to Vince)

So this makes the storyline of Suzuki-gun feuding with CHAOS, LIJ, and the Sekigun (non-faction). Should Omega's contract be set, he and the Bullet Club would make their move anywhere after The New Beginning. Many are expecting Omega to have another title shot and at least winning it before the G1.

I regret not having access to RevPro Wrestling, as Shibata is the current champion and may likely keep the title until The New Beginning where he defends it against Will Ospreay.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg