antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last time a game really caught you off guard with how much you liked it.
Title says it all
When I played Giants and Sacrifice, both are quite excellent.
there's been sometime...

its probably because of the sheer quantity of games that i already played, not a lot of them makes me hyped to finish them most of the time i just check the games and don't even finish.

this year i played very little, outside of Neptune games when i'm feeling like playing and finished FFXV but found it Meh, should have played more Nep VII instead its more fun...

but i think it was Nier Automata demo, i was really surprised its really fun and challenging and the music its pretty good, the art its also very good, so there's that
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Asura's Wrath
FFIV, FFVI, FF Tactics, Suikoden 1, 2, 4, Tactics, Lufia, SRW, Starcraft 1-2.3, MGS series, Street Fighter Zero 1-3, Kof 94-98, Tekken, HL Counter Strike, DMC 1-4, C&C Red Alert, PS2 Shinobi and Kunoichi, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, Lots of NES games. There must be more I forgotten about because it's been a long time.

I think I just obsess on a game when it's really good and/or original I just play them as much and as long as I can.
[Image: tycy5266cc.jpg]
LOST PLANET 2

Shinra Bansho World
SRW X-Omega Friend Code: 135473479
Lvl. 80 Gunbuster
LP2 was amazing, especially if you played it in coop. The RE5 and Gears of War skins also made the game hilarious once you got to the Vegabundo chapter. Mexican Marcus and Wesker wereally the greatest thing ever.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Masoukishin 1 on the PSP

I loved the music from the trailers and the theme songs of the various MK mechs that show up in Alpha, OG and the classic series, but I actually liked the animation, gameplay and the side characters a lot more than I thought I was going to.
Asura's Wrath for me, I thought it looked somewwhat interesting at first but it turned out to be some kind of totally awesome Interactive Anime.